• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Kansas (Night Game Edition)

Big Frog II

I just don't get the defense on that last series. Rushing 3, no push. DBs playing soft. We acted like Kansas was just going to run out the clock. They have nothing top lose. They are going to throw deep, try onside kicks, duh, and fake punts.

Pharm Frog

For those saying GP shouldn’t have challenged the DD drop, you are actually arguing that the booth is always right (which is ridiculous) and that the risk of losing a timeout is too risky (also ridiculous given how GP performs end of half game management). I say give them the chance to be wrong.

Atomic Frawg

For those saying GP shouldn’t have challenged the DD drop, you are actually arguing that the booth is always right (which is ridiculous) and that the risk of losing a timeout is too risky (also ridiculous given how GP performs end of half game management). I say give them the chance to be wrong.
CGP thinks that baseball's unwritten rules apply to football. So he won't run up the score. I say release the kracken the whole game to foster a killer instinct. Buy, hey, his checks are much bigger than mine.

Pharm Frog

CGP thinks that baseball's unwritten rules apply to football. So he won't run upbthe score. I say release the kracken the whole game to foster a killer instinct. Buy, hey, hos checks are much bigger than mine.

He wouldn’t have challenged if it was 21-21. He’d say in his postgame presser that he’d have to watch film to see what he should have done after ensuring his players were prepared for their final exams and textbook returns.