• The KillerFrogs

Illinois - Ohio State cancelled

froginmn

Due to COVID in the tOSU program. Ohio State needs to get to six games to qualify for the B1G championship (Maryland issues caused a previous cancellation). As they have only two games left, they'll need to hope they get their own house in order and that Michigan State and Michigan both stay healthy.

bc puckett

Due to COVID in the tOSU program. Ohio State needs to get to six games to qualify for the B1G championship (Maryland issues caused a previous cancellation). As they have only two games left, they'll need to hope they get their own house in order and that Michigan State and Michigan both stay healthy.
Somehow I’m pretty sure that if tOSU only gets 5 games that 6 game rule will magically be amended

froginmn

One possible scenario has Northwestern winning out (Michigan state, Minnesota, Illinois) and playing Indiana in the B1G championship.

If Northwestern wins, do they go to the playoff at 9-0? Or does tOSU get in?

jake102

I mean to be fair, Ohio State deserves to be in.

I am beginning to think the playoff committee should abandon the playoff this year. I can see a scenario where the playoff are two SEC (Alabama and aTm) and two ACC (Clemson and ND). That doesn’t make any sense to me since Clemson/ND will have already played twice and Alabama/aTm once, which was a total blowout.

Wexahu

I am beginning to think the playoff committee should abandon the playoff this year. I can see a scenario where the playoff are two SEC (Alabama and aTm) and two ACC (Clemson and ND). That doesn’t make any sense to me since Clemson/ND will have already played twice and Alabama/aTm once, which was a total blowout.

At the very least, the CFP money needs to be evenly divided among the conferences. I don't really know, maybe it already is, but it needs to be.

froginmn

They've beaten Nebraska, Penn State, Rutgers, and Indiana (the only good win). Not their fault but a 5-0 t OSU doesn't exactly deserve to be in.