• The KillerFrogs

Herman Getting Walking Papers From CDC?

TRF51

What makes anyone with a brain think UT would be remotely interested in hiring a .500 coach? Aside from them working together in the past there is no reason. How would GP deal with their boosters and all of the attention on his program when he refuses to play a legit spring game. Reporters are not even allowed to watch practice at TCU. Never going to happen.

What makes anyone with a brain think UT would be remotely interested in hiring a .500 coach? Aside from them working together in the past there is no reason. How would GP deal with their boosters and all of the attention on his program when he refuses to play a legit spring game. Reporters are not even allowed to watch practice at TCU. Never going to happen.
Who is a .500 coach? GP is 175-74. 7 top ten finishes.

BleedNPurple

You never know for sure but may have had a non- compete when TCU let Del Conte walk I.e. can’t go after our employees for 3 years or something. I’d have had that in there- nothing like losing your Basketball, Football, and Baseball coach to UT with the AD.

wilson912

Who is a .500 coach? GP is 175-74. 7 top ten finishes.

TRF51 not withstanding, it is possible he’d be on their list and it’s possible they’ve kicked the tires on GP before. Like it or not, other teams have-KSU, Minny, Tenn to name a few. Maybe be a little old but, with a change of scenery, he might have another 5 year run in him.

Froggish

TRF51 not withstanding, it is possible he’d be on their list and it’s possible they’ve kicked the tires on GP before. Like it or not, other teams have-KSU, Minny, Tenn to name a few. Maybe be a little old but, with a change of scenery, he might have another 5 year run in him.

Nobody has kicked GP’s tires in a while. Nor would they. His value peaked 6-10 years ago

Horny4TCU

I'd rather be witching about a crappy offense and Jarrett Anderson, than a new head coach every 3 years. GP is a blessing when you look at programs like TAM, UT, Bailure, and other turnover prone programs.

I hope GP doesn't leave, but I do hope he takes responsibility for the offense and fires the appropriate coaches at the EOY.

4 Oaks Frog

I do hope Texas University does hire U.M.
They deserve each other...
GO FROGS!
BEAT OKIE LITE!
Spit Blood~~<~<and fornicate baylor!