• The KillerFrogs

Other Games: Turkey Weekend

Eight

Well I was there for the OU debacle and saw WVU on TV. My point is that if ISU is the class of the league this year and we were atleast in that game why can't we beat KSU and atleast look human against OU and WVU?

you really want to open up that line of discussion again?

giphy.gif

Eight

son sent me a text that after the game a ga for isu and a texas offensive lineman had to be separated for some reason

anyone hear anything similar as this is very third hand

Eight

I don’t know what to wish for here. Would Notre Dame still be in ACC championship with a win?

not sure if they are doing divisions this year or not with the inclusion of notre dame

that is important because a unc loss would cause a 3-way tie at the top presuming clemson, miami, and nd win out

gets even better because nd beat clemson who beat miami, but nd didn't play miami so i have no idea how they break the tie so i am for unc winning

helcap

They would be in three way tie with Clemson and Miami at present. But I am assuming having beat Clemson they would own the tiebreaker versus them. What I don't want to see is them lose the ACC championship game to Clemson in a rematch but still make CFP as a one loss team