• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ KU Score Prediction Thread

TCUWIN

The Derp Brothers are thrown from the team plane somewhere over Oklahoma. Jerry Kill teaches the offensive players the Wishbone while they're waiting on their baggage.

Frogs rush for 600 yards. Win going away. 66-0.

What? Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away there...

Frogs anemic offense blunders it's way to 17 points. Defense adds a TD.

Kansas misses the game winning FG with :02 on the clock.

Frogs 24
Kansas 23

Team plane makes getaway in a blizzard.

Derp Brothers thrown from team plane somewhere over Oklahoma.
Thank goodness for the predicted big wind to make the Jayhawks miss the field goal.

TCUWIN

I'd be WAY more upset with the D in this scenario to be honest.
I was just thinking if Kansas scored 35, Patterson should fire himself. They have only scored 107 all season. Now, if the offense scores 31, I’d be surprised. No confidence the coaches can call enough successful plays to score 31. Sad thing is we are predicting low scores for the most part. Kansas has allowed 330+ points. And we are predicting 20s and teens. Wow...our offense really sucks if those predictions are right.

Moose Stuff

I was just thinking if Kansas scored 35, Patterson should fire himself. They have only scored 107 all season. Now, if the offense scores 31, I’d be surprised. No confidence the coaches can call enough successful plays to score 31. Sad thing is we are predicting low scores for the most part. Kansas has allowed 330+ points. And we are predicting 20s and teens. Wow...our offense really sucks if those predictions are right.

Worth noting that this board's track record of being right on anything is about as accurate as the title of this thread.

kstate? I would actually like our chances if we played them again

Now on ku--we win by 17
41-24
0 fans in the stands

Congrats YA!!! You win!
Will you text me your mailing address?
817-821-0235

Attachments

• D5EBAF6E-8CDC-4E49-8309-6F945F806E34.jpeg
    D5EBAF6E-8CDC-4E49-8309-6F945F806E34.jpeg
    710.7 KB · Views: 5
3FF189E1-6BEC-4794-8795-E25A8092A430.jpeg
Don’t ask me why, because I don’t know. But, I see a slaughter. Mad Max throws for over 300, Evans cranks up for over 100 and other RBs toss in an additional 100. The D has a big day with 5 sacks, a fumble recovery and an INT.
FROGS 64
KU 3
There will be 11 fans in the stands...

4 Oaks Frog... pick out what you want me to mail you. You had faith in the Frogs’ offense and tied for 2 place. This deserves some recognition.
817-821-0235