• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ KU Score Prediction Thread

Moose Stuff

Gary goes full conservative offensive game plan and we just run the ball 87 times, no passes. 3 different guys go over 100 and we win 34-13. Upside of the all running game plan is the game is mercifully over in just under 2 1/2 hours. There will be zero fans at kickoff but the high winds netty is predicting actually blow 3 people into the stadium. So 3 fans.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The Derp Brothers are thrown from the team plane somewhere over Oklahoma. Jerry Kill teaches the offensive players the Wishbone while they're waiting on their baggage.

Frogs rush for 600 yards. Win going away. 66-0.

What? Oh, sorry. Got a little carried away there...

Frogs anemic offense blunders it's way to 17 points. Defense adds a TD.

Kansas misses the game winning FG with :02 on the clock.

Frogs 24
Kansas 23

Team plane makes getaway in a blizzard.

Derp Brothers thrown from team plane somewhere over Oklahoma.

netty2424

Gary goes full conservative offensive game plan and we just run the ball 87 times, no passes. 3 different guys go over 100 and we win 34-13. Upside of the all running game plan is the game is mercifully over in just under 2 1/2 hours. There will be zero fans at kickoff but the high winds netty is predicting actually blow 3 people into the stadium. So 3 fans.
Any butt fumbles?

4th. down

27-17. We are sweating / melting down in the fourth quarter until a late field goal makes it a two score game.

I'm with you on this but I was hoping for a blowout so we might see Brown do a little of his QB juking. Although Kansas and even OSU are beatable, we are such a cluster right now as the "Fixer" has been a total failure, it's hard to be optimistic even though we have the talent to be good, even 2nd. in the conf.