• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

flyfishingfrog

Anyone expecting everyone to be in their seats the night before Thanksgiving was only fooling themselves.

this why I think selling season tickets was stupid - in a good year we are lucky when 50% of ticket holders show up before conference

with limited capacity it would been smarter to have sold individual games so people that want to go to a game they wanted to attend

I am guessing having a couple hundred people in the arena and at many baseball games is going to be more common than having 1000+ will be

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
White represents where seats are blocked off and not allowed to be sat in. My wife and I were literally the only two people sitting in our section when a security person threatened to have me removed because my nose wasn't fully covered.
127243799_10217710142654696_1025547638766763179_o.jpg

So the teams can’t sit by their teammates, but they can spit, sweat, breath all over their opponents on the floor? Seems like a disconnect there somewhere...

flyfishingfrog

I think it's pretty close to a given in this part of the country unless you're telling me COVID is worse then than it is right now.
Well maybe you should convince the health dept, a certain judge and even our city council of that - at the moment I am not sure that basketball season will finish with fans based on their current discussions and the hospitalization levels in the county

Moose Stuff

Well maybe you should convince the health dept, a certain judge and even our city council of that - at the moment I am not sure that basketball season will finish with fans based on their current discussions and the hospitalization levels in the county

I'm just offering my opinion man. I feel like it's a pretty educated one too. I get that you disagree with it.

denverfrog

If they have offended you so badly, don’t go the games any more. Period. Do you know why they were aggressive in the first half? Because their boss made them. I bet he/she told them they better be strict or else they would not be back for any more games. And you said they eased back some in the second half, right? That was probably by design.

If it bothers you that much, then don’t go again. Let the AD know why, get your refund & get ready for baseball.
I would “bet” they knew what the job was when they applied for the job which is why they wanted the job. I think you are stretching assumption to believe that a “boss” told them to threaten and harass people

Dogfrog

this why I think selling season tickets was stupid - in a good year we are lucky when 50% of ticket holders show up before conference

with limited capacity it would been smarter to have sold individual games so people that want to go to a game they wanted to attend

I am guessing having a couple hundred people in the arena and at many baseball games is going to be more common than having 1000+ will be

Yea also think they should have set up pods of two randomly around the arena. Doing exclusively pods of four cut out everybody who normally have less than four season tickets unless they don’t mind sitting next to random strangers with no social distancing.

Bob

This must be all all Gary Patterson's fault for hiring his loser friend to oversee his incompeent OCs and letting his team down by not providing competent assistant coaches.

netty2424

I would “bet” they knew what the job was when they applied for the job which is why they wanted the job. I think you are stretching assumption to believe that a “boss” told them to threaten and harass people
“Threaten and harass” are a little strong. Easy with the hyperbole.

Brog

Well, screw 'em then. I won't wear a damned face diaper.

This farcical crap needs to end. Masks don't do a damned thing except show your submission. Bow down to this silly thing, then another thing, and after a while you'll surrender to just about anything. Like a good little sheep should.

It's right up there with that supposed man landing on the moon stuff they tried to put over. Amazing what the government makes us do. Next thing you know they'll be putting up red lights at intersections and telling us we had to stop when the red light was showing, even without any cars coming. Stupid.