• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

HornedFrog4Life

The guy isn’t doing his job. He’s being a prick. If my mask was hanging under my chin, sure, I’ll understand if you approach me. But my mask had barely slid down where it was maybe halfway still on my nose. I wasn’t intentionally pulling it down. There was no one even remotely near me.

I love TCU basketball and was looking forward to doing my part to help support our program, but this is beyond obnoxious.

You probably have 150 grown adults that paid money to be here. No one is near each other, yet anytime someone’s mask begins to slip below their nose, the mask nazis are ready to stick a sign in your face and threaten to make you leave.

Quit being a spoiled moron with a sense of entitlement as to the rules not applying to or you are offended because someone reminded you of the rules. Put your big girl panties on and quit being a cry baby. No one here on this board cares about your whining and neither does TCU. It’s their house and their rules. So immature to be bitching about something so inconsequential. You are just looking to be offended. No way to go through life. That usher probably makes significantly less than your spoiled ass and he is just trying to do his job.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
The guy isn’t doing his job. He’s being a prick. If my mask was hanging under my chin, sure, I’ll understand if you approach me. But my mask had barely slid down where it was maybe halfway still on my nose. I wasn’t intentionally pulling it down. There was no one even remotely near me.

I love TCU basketball and was looking forward to doing my part to help support our program, but this is beyond obnoxious.

You probably have 150 grown adults that paid money to be here. No one is near each other, yet anytime someone’s mask begins to slip below their nose, the mask nazis are ready to stick a sign in your face and threaten to make you leave.
No doubt, man. I was at the concession stand and ordered a large Dr Pepper with 2/3 ice. I got 3/5 ice. It’s outrageous how they treat fans. I’m not only canceling my tickets, I’m probably suing Dixon and Donati.

hometown frog

Quit being a spoiled moron with a sense of entitlement as to the rules not applying to or you are offended because someone reminded you of the rules. Put your big girl panties on and quit being a cry baby. No one here on this board cares about your whining and neither does TCU. It’s their house and their rules. So immature to be bitching about something so inconsequential. You are just looking to be offended. No way to go through life. That usher probably makes significantly less than your spoiled ass and he is just trying to do his job.

send Eddie Lampkin into the stands to go pay him a visit....