• The KillerFrogs

For the RTB Crowd....

4th. down

Given that we’ve had three years of incompetent offense and so far the “solution” has been an offensive head coach who has never produced a good offense, the rehiring of a guy previously demoted, demoting the guy who was promoted over the guy previously demoted, and reassigning the guy previously reassigned from the OL, I have no reason to think we will.

Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving.

Doesn't seem real.........an outsider would think you're joking, especially with the photo of GP standing next to his statue. Well, we have basketball now.........does that make your Thanksgiving any better? I don't know at this time, which program is worse.

Now Boykin's junior/senior years (2014 and 2015) vs Dalton jr/senior years (2009 and 2010)

Boykin - 63% completion, 8.4 yards/pass, lower TD rate and same INT rate. Averaged 4.8 yards/carry. Ultimately average 7.6 yards/play
Dalton - 64% completion, 8.8 yards/pass , higher TD rate and same INT rate. Averaged 4.7 yards/carry. Ultimately average 7.8 yards/play

They each added almost two yards/play. That's insane. Also their TD rates doubled and Boykin's INT rate dropped a ton.
This, along with almost all starters and two deep coming back is the reason I'm optimistic about next year.

Froggish

Given that we’ve had three years of incompetent offense and so far the “solution” has been an offensive head coach who has never produced a good offense, the rehiring of a guy previously demoted, demoting the guy who was promoted over the guy previously demoted, and reassigning the guy previously reassigned from the OL, I have no reason to think we will.

Thanks for ruining my Thanksgiving.

My sincere apologies.