• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Horny 4 Life

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. All the COVID restrictions have made this even harder to come to terms with, as the calling hours and funeral were limited and my grandmother and uncles/aunt are all in various forms of quarantine right now.

So, against the odds our friend has pulled through for now. One of the experimental drugs had a positive impact on him and he's now off a ventilator and responsive. He just moved hospitals to one better equipped for long-term care, so they're very hopeful that he'll be returning home soon. That would be excellent.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. All the COVID restrictions have made this even harder to come to terms with, as the calling hours and funeral were limited and my grandmother and uncles/aunt are all in various forms of quarantine right now.

So, against the odds our friend has pulled through for now. One of the experimental drugs had a positive impact on him and he's now off a ventilator and responsive. He just moved hospitals to one better equipped for long-term care, so they're very hopeful that he'll be returning home soon. That would be excellent.
Wonderful news.

SuperBarrFrog

sending the positive vibes! Good luck to everyone

kaiser soze

If I’m using bbq sauce I’d always prefer it be vinegar based and a bit spicy. That Alabama mayo sauce is the grossest [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] ever.

The thin, spicy, black pepper+vinegar sauce from the south of Georgia is great on pulled pork. Used to come across bottles of it from Waycross area.
Also love mustard base sauces.

HFrog1999

Pulled pork is NOT BBQ, I don’t give a [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] what kind of sauce you put on it.

raw