• The KillerFrogs

Marc Columbo - Our new OLine coach....

Punter1

...hopefully.

Just got fired by the Giants after Jason Garrett brought him to NY after serving as the 2019 Cowboys Oline coach. He and the HC didn't get along.

Calls DFW home after playing for the Cowboys before becoming an assistant coach. Dude played Oline in the NFL for years and is known as a tremendous young coach who is extremely popular with his players.

He would be PERFECT for us.

Punter1

Would be nice but hard to imagine going from NFL OL coach to college OL coach.

Why?? Guys at other positions do it ALL THE TIME...and vice versa.

Its football...same game, same techniques...yea, he would be new to the recruiting game but with his resume he would do just fine.

Putt4Purple

Its football...same game, same techniques...yea, he would be new to the recruiting game but with his resume he would do just fine.

Your trying to sell to the wrong crowd. Sell it to coach Colombo and your good! I don't see it happening. Nice try.

Probly need to check with Kill about this....

d383ba9853d0c2be3c4b514c8831bab4_400x400.jpeg

Paul in uhh

I would imagine NFL money and prestige are both higher than college.

Eight

would he be willing to do the road work? the visits to the high schools etc/?

right now he for the most part is dealing with adults, in college he would be helping boys transition to becoming adults.

much more than x's and o's

Punter1

would he be willing to do the road work? the visits to the high schools etc/?

right now he for the most part is dealing with adults, in college he would be helping boys transition to becoming adults.

much more than x's and o's

Absolutely...recruiting sucks. Its the one drawback to college. In terms of pay, Power 5 actually pays more for assistants than the NFL.

I'm just wishful thinking an available, accomplished OLine player turned coach (who lives close by) would want to come join our staff.

Eight

Absolutely...recruiting sucks. Its the one drawback to college. In terms of pay, Power 5 actually pays more for assistants than the NFL.

I'm just wishful thinking an available, accomplished OLine player turned coach (who lives close by) would want to come join our staff.

not a bad idea and would be worth a phone call to gauge interest

now, i think there is a better chance he looks forward to drinking bad ups of cofffee all day while hitting every high school between terrell and the border than gary actually reaching out to gauge interest

NFL pensions are better though.