• The KillerFrogs

Other Games 11/20-11/21

Chongo94

Makes you realize how routine completing a 10-15 yard pass can be.

Yeah this is what infuriates me the most I think...Tcu goes out and it looks like they either have absolutely zero idea what they’re doing or that they make it look so ridiculously difficult to do ANYTHING remotely competently.

This offense truly does look like Randy Quaid’s Days of Thunder quote about two monkeys and a football.

Wexahu

Yeah this is what infuriates me the most I think...Tcu goes out and it looks like they either have absolutely zero idea what they’re doing or that they make it look so ridiculously difficult to do ANYTHING remotely competently.

This offense truly does look like Randy Quaid’s Days of Thunder quote about two monkeys and a football.

I personally think the offense has stunk since the first game of 2016. I know someone will come on here and make the case for Kenny Hill and 2017 but IMO that unit was very average. It’s incredible that the same cast of characters is around running things on that side of the ball. Coaching malfeasance on the part of GP, i mean it’s a LONG time since we had a good offense