• The KillerFrogs

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

Double D

Tier 1
BAILURE AD coming up on the THE TICKET (848am). I'm curious to hear if he will echo BAILURE Dan's thoughts on BAILURE being a sleeping giant?

I'm listening to The Ticket with @TuneInSports. #NowPlaying http://tun.in/serWp

blueduck313

I don't always agree with my brother but in this case he is spot on. The TCU garbage coaching staff is loosing ground to the more progressive minds now at Baylor. When the conference reshuffle comes I believe TCU will wind up maybe in the Sun Belt group and be a also ran team. The experiment with the big boys has been a total flop
I heard that John currently resides in a mental ward with a padded cell. Sounds like this gene runs in the family

Spike

I don't always agree with my brother but in this case he is spot on. The TCU garbage coaching staff is loosing ground to the more progressive minds now at Baylor. When the conference reshuffle comes I believe TCU will wind up maybe in the Sun Belt group and be a also ran team. The experiment with the big boys has been a total flop

Can't help but wonder what John's last name is.

I have been watching Baylor Dan post for a few years and cannot believe that he now has his brother posting also. I just wonder what makes people post crap on someone else's board. Are they sick

I’ve endured years of watching TCU fans come to the Baylor board and talk down the Bears. All the way back to 1999.

bwnorx

First of all, if TCU and Baylor played 10 times I’m certain Baylor wins 9 of those. We easily won the 2nd half and had they not downplayed TCU early it would’ve been a blowout like the 2nd half was. The game was basically stolen.

Aranda is a great coach. He’s a better defensive mind than Patterson. Look at his record as an assistant. Very successful assistant much like Kevin Steele. He will be a better head coach as well. Underneath his big bald head is a great mind for the game. Look at how badly LSU dropped off after he left!

I guess the other 6 teams that Baylor lost to also stole their wins?

No. We played poorly in those. We woke up in the 2nd half against TCU. Has we played like that early it’s a blowout. TCU had no business winning the game. Last year we showed who the dominant program was. Will be again with much better coaching in Waco.

Double D

Tier 1
The lies we tell ourselves.

No. We played poorly in those. We woke up in the 2nd half against TCU. Has we played like that early it’s a blowout. TCU had no business winning the game. Last year we showed who the dominant program was. Will be again with much better coaching in Waco.

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

126177226_10224186661237577_1917941128468603427_n.jpg

HToady

What happened at Tech? Not stolen?