• The KillerFrogs

Where are all of the good OL recruits going?

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
It’s not just player development. Scheme around the kind of guys you have. Service Academies don't run the option because they think it is cutting edge offense. They run it because it gives their very undersized, but intelligent, O-lines a fighting chance. I’m not suggesting we run that offense, but I am recognizing that maybe if our boys aren’t pass blockers, we don’t run plays that take 5 seconds to develop while the QB tries to stand tall in the pocket. I think we’ve tried enough of the recipe for disaster offense. Duggan is great; roll him out. Give him options and a little more time before he has to run for his life.

Ray Finkle

Noah Bolticoff is the real deal. Blaize Foltz continues to work with him (he was his HS position coach) and he’s graduating in December. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in the OL rotation next year. Blaize was a workhorse at TCU and is bigger and stronger now than he’s ever been (won the Kansas Strong Man competition a couple of months ago). Blaize continues to push Noah. We got a good one here, gentlemen.

JAB331

A buddy of mine from Oregon used to use this argument for why TCU would never be an elite team, this was prior to us joing the Big XII mind you. I did notice that neither Oregon nor Florida State we're on that list, but both have made the CFP. Also, this doesn't explain why WVU, Kansas St, and Iowa State all have better lines than we do with lesser talent.