• The KillerFrogs

Say a prayer...

Punter1

I already said it in an earlier post but I would like to elaborate for those who didn't know him.

Hammer was one of the most popular, well liked and funniest guys I have ever played with. I mean everyone loved him...he was a tough SOB but was so laid back and chill off the field. He had this perfect imitation of Pat Sullivan that made everyone laugh that usually included Sully yelling at Darren. I can hear it like it was yesterday...."Dare-en...I don't ly-ke your decision makin'...It bothers me." Hopefully those two are laughing about it now upstairs...

Extremely glad I got a chance to know him and am literally just sick he passed...exactly like everyone else who got to meet and know him. A hell of a guy if there ever was one.

DixieFrog

Ticket Exchange Pass

so sad to hear this news. He was a fraternity brother that I just reconnected with a couple of weeks ago. Darren was the nicest guy. RIP

I already said it in an earlier post but I would like to elaborate for those who didn't know him.

Hammer was one of the most popular, well liked and funniest guys I have ever played with. I mean everyone loved him...he was a tough SOB but was so laid back and chill off the field. He had this perfect imitation of Pat Sullivan that made everyone laugh that usually included Sully yelling at Darren. I can hear it like it was yesterday...."Dare-en...I don't ly-ke your decision makin'...It bothers me." Hopefully those two are laughing about it now upstairs...

Extremely glad I got a chance to know him and am literally just sick he passed...exactly like everyone else who got to meet and know him. A hell of a guy if there ever was one.