• The KillerFrogs

Kansas game time

ftwfrog

Agree.
Wins by 14, 10, 4 (2014!), 6 (2015!), 1, 43....Loss by 1 (there)....win by 37.....The big margins came after extremely manurish efforts the previous years....And the lone loss followed a wipeout....
The 2014 game was by far the most nervous I’ve ever been watching a game on tv and it wasn’t even close.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
My memory of the SAC motto was, "100% is barely passing".

To err is human to forgive is not SAC policy

humor-err.gif

"When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow."

humor-heart.gif

“Peace is our Profession”.. war is just a hobby.

OIP.cw7qRjDdl1c-lnhRVq2tWwHaHi

frogetaboutit

How horrible KU is or how bad other teams have beaten up on them means less than nothing to me. When was the last time we controlled a meaningful game on both sides of the ball? I can’t even remember. Given what I’ve watched this year and much of the past two years I’m not exactly inspired with confidence - no matter who we’re playing.

ftwfrog

How horrible KU is or how bad other teams have beaten up on them means less than nothing to me. When was the last time we controlled a meaningful game on both sides of the ball? I can’t even remember. Given what I’ve watched this year and much of the past two years I’m not exactly inspired with confidence - no matter who we’re playing.
Not to poop in anyone’s Cheerios but this game won’t exactly be considered “meaningful”.

Not to poop in anyone’s Cheerios but this game won’t exactly be considered “meaningful”.

Meaningful for Les Miles and staff. Should be meaningful for TCU and staff. Les Miles offense can score. KUs defense plays hard they just do not have the depth. Can't underestimate any team in 2020 especially with TCU playing subpar again in 2020 like they did in 2019 and 2018.

frogetaboutit

I hear ya. Should have been more specific. I didn’t want somebody throwing out a Arky-PB or Southern, etc. type beatdown.

I’d also counter and say if we don’t consider EVERY G5, P5 and BigXII game meaningful then this program has more issues than I thought..