• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football is hoping to play 10 regular-season games. SMU remains an option for now

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU football is hoping to play 10 regular-season games. SMU remains an option for now

BY DREW DAVISON

The TCU football program has intentions of playing 10 regular-season games this fall.

SMU is the No. 1 option to make that happen by rescheduling the Sept. 12 game that had to be postponed due to a COVID outbreak within TCU’s program. The options to play that game would be Dec. 12, or possibly pushing it back until Dec. 17 or Dec. 18, at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth.

If SMU isn’t an option, TCU has looked into contingency plans and talked with a number of other schools about playing one of those dates. The game would be played in Fort Worth against a non-Big 12 opponent.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article247217886.html

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
d455e1c62c65e8d07999efa3bf37cc2e.gif

LSU Game Attendee

No risk here from a coaching staff perspective: either the frogs win with talent supremacy, or Dykes stole the signs.

I mean, what's the fix for stolen signs? It's akin to stopping a fake punt- solution remains elusive.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I just can't imagine how a 54-6 loss at home against Smoo would help the program one bit... C'mon, man...let the season die its natural death and, hopefully, move on.
I assume this is hyperbole, but if not, do you honestly believe SMU is better than every team in the Big 12 that hasn’t beaten us 54-6? I doubt they are that good. Strongly.

FrogAbroad

I assume this is hyperbole, but if not, do you honestly believe SMU is better than every team in the Big 12 that hasn’t beaten us 54-6? I doubt they are that good. Strongly.
Yeah, it's not intended to be a serious prediction, not even a real WAG if a game were played. On paper, at The Carter, we "should" be a slight favorite. However, my un-expert game-watching leads me to believe we'd have a whole potful of difficulty matching up well with their quick-, high-scoring offense on the field. If our unpredictable offensive "fire" were to cross paths with Smoo's likely enthusiasm to beat their metroplex rivals, I just don't think it would turn out at all well for us. Would I seriously predict 54-6? Oh, probably not...but I would not expect it to be a down-to-the-final-play game. Perhaps we'd not be humiliated, but I think it would be embarrassing.

4 Oaks Frog

TCU football is hoping to play 10 regular-season games. SMU remains an option for now

BY DREW DAVISON

The TCU football program has intentions of playing 10 regular-season games this fall.

SMU is the No. 1 option to make that happen by rescheduling the Sept. 12 game that had to be postponed due to a COVID outbreak within TCU’s program. The options to play that game would be Dec. 12, or possibly pushing it back until Dec. 17 or Dec. 18, at Amon G. Carter Stadium in Fort Worth.

If SMU isn’t an option, TCU has looked into contingency plans and talked with a number of other schools about playing one of those dates. The game would be played in Fort Worth against a non-Big 12 opponent.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article247217886.html
Let’s kick their ass!
GO FROGS!
BEAT smoo!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor & smoo!!