• The KillerFrogs

GP needs to tap the breaks...

2themax

We're getting dangerously close to looking like Barking Carnival or something like that.
I don't know the names of the other Big 12 sites because I don't get on them.

For the first time in my life I'm gonna utter the words "god I hope Mac writes an article about this".

Mac would write something that would upset the masses that is how he gets his clicks. He would upset the TCU fanbase and say TCU will never be like A&M and UT (so stop trying to be) at the same time say how great GP has made TCU despite being TCU. He wants to compliment TCU and backhand them at the same time by belittling them which will get agreement of others. That way he gets angry TCU fans, the ignorant TCU fans agreeing, and the haters of TCU all clicking and using his article as talking points over and over, clicks and clicks. You wouldn't, nor TCU fans (except the ignorant casual TCU fans), be happy with what he would write. Praise Patterson, belittle TCU, but speak of their accomplishments that TCU should of never been able to get to (which is better than most every Texas football program and TCU did what other programs are trying to be, aka SMU now).

On top of all that he is a child of the SWC so he already thinks of TCU as a program that isn't and shouldn't be at the level of a UT or A&M. So it would be an easy article for him to write and I think he would enjoy the chaos and response from the fans that bleeds purple blood (as they would have to respond with a fine line to not seem under appreciating GP, the TCU football accomplishments and success while saying TCU can even be better and win a national championship - he will make it hard for that fan to not sound/seem unrealistic and over estimating where TCU can go). He cares not for the TCU football program and rather get Dale Hansen/80sSMU type glory and recognition. For him its about the clicks and attention.

Last edited: