• The KillerFrogs

GP needs to tap the breaks...

You are buttt-stupid as PhroggPhornicateor (frognosticator) and ImpotencePhrogg (omniscience). You aren't quite as stupid as 4 DOPES and POOPER1 (punter1) yet but you are getting there.

If you had a brain you would know that ISU rushed 3 immediately and did a DELAY RUSH of the 4th at times. So it wasn't a solo 3 man rush the entire game. ISU also "spied Duggan" so a 4th guy was assigned to roam the line of scrimmage and spy Duggan so essentially there were 4 guys each time assigned to the DLine even though 3 were bull rushing. In fact ISU actually spied with 2 LBs roaming the Line of Scrimmage so to you (being a dumbazzz that you are) it looked to you to be a 3 man rush everytime but actually there were 5 guys right there at the line of scrimmage. ISU NEVER DROPPED 8 INTO COVERAGE LIKE TCU DOES EACH AND EVERY GAME !!

By the way....I've seen you in person and you need to get your acute hemmoroids fixed. It isn't pleasant to look at !! and What was that mole on the side of your nose ? Geeez !!

Just earlier this year ISU got pressure against TCU rushing three for the majority of the game. It is no wonder he doesn’t listen to you. Urban Meyer, on the other hand has more credentials than just being someone with too much time on his hands.

Mean Purple

PATERSON doesn't have to call URBAN MEYER. I can tell PATERSON what is wrong (but he won't listen because he is stubborn).

IT IS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS WHAT IS WRONG !! ANYONE WHO KNOWS EVEN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT FOOTBALL CAN SEE IT !! (except recess majors)

All other B12 teams rush 4 linemen against Tcu and most times send a LB too (that makes 5 players rushing the TCU QB and sometimes they send 6 to rush the TCU QB). That means the TCU QB has very little time to throw.........thus the TCU offense is struggling tremendously.

But then......when TCU is on defense........the brain dead philosophy is to rush just 3 linemen against the opposing QB and drop 8 into coverage. THAT AINT GONNA WORK TONTO AND HAS NEVER EVER WORKED AT ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL INCLUDING HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND THE PROS !! It never works to rush the opposing QB with just 3 down linemen. As in.....NEVER EVER !!

This isn't rocket surgery. Tcu defense is giving opposing QBs all day to pick apart the Frog defense (and they are doing it well) -
while on offense the TCU QB has only a few seconds to throw and he has to face a constant Chinese Fire Drill of opposing player rushing him from all angles.

This isn't hard to figure out. URBAN MEYER is too nice to say what I said above but everyone knows why TCU is getting horsewhipped by inferior teams.
who the scheiss is PATERSON?

Last edited:

Froggy Style

I would have been OK with something like "Urban is entitled to his opinion but it's not something I'm gonna comment on". I would have been more OK with "he's right, there IS something wrong and I'm gonna fix it".
Either of these would have been appropriate. The second one is what we've all been waiting on...but he just says, not my problem...speak to Sonnie...errr...Meach...errr...Kill. Who will he hire next to blame it on? Urban?

froginmn

May be a silly question, but does anyone know how many breaks GP normally takes? I think he is well-deserving of the normal amount of breaks that is standard for the industry but, I agree, if he is taking more than average, he needs to get back to work.
Also need to factor in the length of those breaks, to be fair.

PO Frog

May be a silly question, but does anyone know how many breaks GP normally takes? I think he is well-deserving of the normal amount of breaks that is standard for the industry but, I agree, if he is taking more than average, he needs to get back to work.
It makes me angry that this made me smile.

tcudoc

It makes me angry that this made me smile.
tenor.gif

4th. down

Just earlier this year ISU got pressure against TCU rushing three for the majority of the game. It is no wonder he doesn’t listen to you. Urban Meyer, on the other hand has more credentials than just being someone with too much time on his hands.

Yes they did, but they were mostly in a 3 stack and blitzed one of the LB and kept 2 safeties over the top and 1 safety shallow in the middle of the field......that is not what GP was or is doing and that's why GP's way has not been effective containing wheel routes and swing passes into the flat to the RB or getting a pass rush and he's playing zone in the secondary dropping 8 and the opposing receivers still find holes and make the receptions, not long gains but moving the chains on down the field....whew.

Mr 4th down -

Excellent analysis ! Just the same as what I saw. Don't try to explain it to the Baylor troll MeFartttsTooBad (more frogs the better) he is buttt stupid about football and a troll too. Don't feed the troll ! He has no friggin clue what he is talking about. I know women who know more football then MeFartttsTooBad.

Good analysis 4th down but don't waste your time on that Macaroon. He aint all there upstairs if you know what I mean.
hahaha

Yes they did, but they were mostly in a 3 stack and blitzed one of the LB and kept 2 safeties over the top and 1 safety shallow in the middle of the field......that is not what GP was or is doing and that's why GP's way has not been effective containing wheel routes and swing passes into the flat to the RB or getting a pass rush and he's playing zone in the secondary dropping 8 and the opposing receivers still find holes and make the receptions, not long gains but moving the chains on down the field....whew.