• The KillerFrogs

WARNING: Some people here aren't going to like this post. Please Don't read if you are squeamish

Here is an incontrovertible fact and some of you are NOT going to like this and certainly feel free to blast me for it (I actually like to be blasted - it makes my day so feel free !!).

In college everyone knows the below facts but is afraid to admit or mention what I am going to say here.

1) The smartest and brightest students in college are the science and math geniuses and pre-Med folks. Everyone knows this.

2) Nurses and Medical professional types come next (still lots of math and science)

3) Next comes the Engineer types (lots of high level math)

4) Next comes the Business majors and Entrepreneurial types (lots of Accounting and Finance)

5) Then comes the Liberal Arts folks (of which I am admittedly one (because Math and Science aint their thing but they are smart folks but smart in a more verbal narrative way opposed to scientific)

6) Then there are the English and Spanish and foreign language majors (very smart folks)

7) Then there are the Health Science and Nutritional majors (still smart folks)

8) Then comes the Music and Art - Artsy Phhartsy types (but don't get me wrong, they are very smart people)

9) Then come the Fashion designers, interior designers, home Ec types (smart also but in a unique creative way)

10) Then come the Ranch Mgmnt and other misc majors that take both business sense and practical operational abilities (still very smart people)

11) THEN AT THE VERY BOTTOM WE HAVE FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY GO TO COLLEGE AND MAJOR IN RECESS. WE CALL THAT PE IN COLLEGE. SERIOUSLY, WE HAVE COLLEGE COURSES MAJORING IN PE ? IS THIS FOR REAL ? WHEN I FIRST GOT TO COLLEGE I WAS AGHAST THAT THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS MAJORING IN RECESS (PE). I WONDERED WHO WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY MONEY TO TAKE COURSES AND GET A DEGREE IN PE ? THE ANSWER IS CLEAR......THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON CAMPUS (AND I APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME IF SOMEONE IS OFFENDED).

WHO DOES THIS ? COACHES !! A LARGE MAJORITY OF COLLEGE COACHES MAJORED IN RECESS IN COLLEGE (or education admin or sports admin because those are as easy as recess)

here comes the tough part of this post............Patterson has a degree in recess (and then a further degree in "educ admin" which isn't much different than recess). Not saying that is bad and not saying he is smart or dumb. Make up your own mind on that. He for sure has more money than me (and all of you too) so he must be smart to some degree.

But do not feel bad about critiquing a college Coach. They aint smart !! What seems obvious to you (a smart analytical person) is probably not obvious to them (a recess major) in many instances. Sounds like I am being harsh but its the truth.

I have found in my life that deferring to Coach just because he is the Coach and he supposedly knows what he is doing - is not profitable in most cases. They aint smart people and they don't see what you see often times. Don't feel bad about voicing your opinion because I am betting you are much smarter and more analytical than any Coach on staff, especially the majority of which have done NOTHING in the business world, know nothing about analytical skills and majored in recess in college.

I will hang up now and listen.

Last edited:
I remember as a kid I had a cousin (a really stupid cousin) who was majoring in recess (PE) in college. He was always the stupidest macaroon in the family growing up and he could hardly zip up his own pants as a teenager. When we heard he was going off to college we wondered what Pre-school had accepted him. He was a footballer and Schmoo took him initially for football but he flunked recess there and ended up at UH Cougar High.

How in heavens name do you flunk recess ? Nobody in whole family understood that. He got 2 Fs at Schmooo in PE. How ? You don’t drink everything in your juice box ? You don’t finish your cookies and milk ? You fall off the swing set ? You trip when playing Red Rover come on over ?

I will never forget the very sweet tender and loving Father-Son discussion I had with my Dad as we left the idiot cousins house one day when I was a senior in High School. He very tenderly told me the following and I cherish his sweetness of this discussion even still today..............it went something like this as I very fondly recall...........

“IF YOU F——KING THINK FOR ONE F——KING SECOND THAT YOU ARE MAJORING IN PE LIKE THAT AZZZHO THEN YOU CAN TAKE YER AZZZZ RIGHT NOW DOWN TO ARMY RECRUITING AND YOU CAN GET YER AZZZZ SHOT OFFF IN THE WAR BECAUSE IM NOT F——KING PAYING FOR MY SON TO MAJOR IN PLAY TIME. IF YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE YOU CAN MAJOR IN SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND HAVE ME PAY FOR IT YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING MISTER AND I WILL YANK YOUR AZZZZ OUT OF COLLEGE SO FAST IT WILL MAKE YER F——KING HEAD SPIN”

I thanked him for his tenderness and I have a scar on the side of my head to show it.

netty2424

giphy-downsized.gif

Armadillo

Really really cool story bro!

Also, didn’t read....too long.

Here is an incontrovertible fact and some of you are NOT going to like this and certainly feel free to blast me for it (I actually like to be blasted - it makes my day so feel free !!).

In college everyone knows the below facts but is afraid to admit or mention what I am going to say here.

1) The smartest and brightest students in college are the science and math geniuses and pre-Med folks. Everyone knows this.

2) Nurses and Medical professional types come next (still lots of math and science)

3) Next comes the Engineer types (lots of high level math)

4) Next comes the Business majors and Entrepreneurial types (lots of Accounting and Finance)

5) Then comes the Liberal Arts folks (of which I am admittedly one (because Math and Science aint their thing but they are smart folks but smart in a more verbal narrative way opposed to scientific)

6) Then there are the English and Spanish and foreign language majors (very smart folks)

7) Then there are the Health Science and Nutritional majors (still smart folks)

8) Then comes the Music and Art - Artsy Phhartsy types (but don't get me wrong, they are very smart people)

9) Then come the Fashion designers, interior designers, home Ec types (smart also but in a unique creative way)

10) Then come the Ranch Mgmnt and other misc majors that take both business sense and practical operational abilities (still very smart people)

11) THEN AT THE VERY BOTTOM WE HAVE FOLKS WHO ACTUALLY GO TO COLLEGE AND MAJOR IN RECESS. WE CALL THAT PE IN COLLEGE. SERIOUSLY, WE HAVE COLLEGE COURSES MAJORING IN PE ? IS THIS FOR REAL ? WHEN I FIRST GOT TO COLLEGE I WAS AGHAST THAT THERE WAS SUCH A THING AS MAJORING IN RECESS (PE). I WONDERED WHO WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY MONEY TO TAKE COURSES AND GET A DEGREE IN PE ? THE ANSWER IS CLEAR......THE DUMBEST PEOPLE ON CAMPUS (AND I APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME IF SOMEONE IS OFFENDED).

WHO DOES THIS ? COACHES !! A LARGE MAJORITY OF COLLEGE COACHES MAJORED IN RECESS IN COLLEGE (or education admin or sports admin because those are as easy as recess)

here comes the tough part of this post............Patterson has a degree in recess (and then a further degree in "educ admin" which isn't much different than recess). Not saying that is bad and not saying he is smart or dumb. Make up your own mind on that. He for sure has more money than me (and all of you too) so he must be smart to some degree.

But do not feel bad about critiquing a college Coach. They aint smart !! What seems obvious to you (a smart analytical person) is probably not obvious to them (a recess major) in many instances. Sounds like I am being harsh but its the truth.

I have found in my life that deferring to Coach just because he is the Coach and he supposedly knows what he is doing - is not profitable in most cases. They aint smart people and they don't see what you see often times. Don't feel bad about voicing your opinion because I am betting you are much smarter and more analytical than any Coach on staff, especially the majority of which have done NOTHING in the business world, know nothing about analytical skills and majored in recess in college.

I will hang up now and listen.

OICU812

Here is an incontrovertible fact: I actually like to be blasted - it makes my day so feel free !!

I knew a girl like that at TCU, err body knew she liked to get blasted so it was great to have her number at 2 am on a Friday night.

Not saying just saying. Be safe.

INCREDIBLY IRONIC !!

The one guy on this board who has the nickname 4 DOPES, is calling someone else stupid. Some people just run around loose out there in public completely CLUELESS and ignorant.

4 DOPES is your prime example. AMAZING !!

Nice post Mr 4 DOPES !! Blahahahaaaaaa You funny man !!

Then Steel is a very good actor, because he is convincingly stupid!
GO FROGS!
BEAT BYE!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!