• The KillerFrogs

Sure is FUN to watch FAILOR lose in the last seconds to a crappy RED PAMPER team !!

Fun stuff to watch FAILOR lose yet again. Since Tcu is doing so bad gotta get some enjoyment somewhere even if it has to be SCHAEDENFRUEDE enjoyment.

Couple of FAILOR players threw their helmets across the field at the end of the game.

FAILOR players are sooo cute and adorable at that age !!

bp4tcu

Rad Pamper? Are you 12? This game was a tallest midget contest just like our game with Texas Tech last week. Baylor losing is always great but it’s not like us, Baylor, or Tech are anything close to resembling good teams. We’re some of the worst in the state.

neutral observer

Rad Pamper? Are you 12? This game was a tallest midget contest just like our game with Texas Tech last week. Baylor losing is always great but it’s not like us, Baylor, or Tech are anything close to resembling good teams. We’re some of the worst in the state.
SMU could beat all three times right now!

netty2424

They’d blow all of us out. Too bad GP was too afraid to play them this year, otherwise we’d have a better idea.
No they wouldn’t. SMU isn’t that good. Their wins in a shippy conference create a smoke screen.

They’re not first or even second in that JV conference.

They lost to Tulane. Got absolutely steam rolled by Cinci. And as stated here, blew a large lead to lose to Tulsa.

I hope TCU plays them this season and put them back in the gutter where they belong.

DelFrog

Fun stuff to watch FAILOR lose yet again. Since Tcu is doing so bad gotta get some enjoyment somewhere even if it has to be SCHAEDENFRUEDE enjoyment.

Couple of FAILOR players threw their helmets across the field at the end of the game.

FAILOR players are sooo cute and adorable at that age !!
Misery does love company.

bp4tcu

No they wouldn’t. SMU isn’t that good. Their wins in a shippy conference create a smoke screen.

They lost to Tulane. Got absolutely steam rolled by Cinci. And as stated here, blew a large lead to lose to Tulsa.

I hope TCU plays them this season and put them back in the gutter where they belong.
Wel, we’re not good, and we’re in a garbage conference too. What’s your point? They’d absolutely beat us, baylor, and Tech.

netty2424

Wel, we’re not good, and we’re in a garbage conference too. What’s your point? They’d absolutely beat us, baylor, and Tech.
Let me dumb this down.

The point is, I hope TCU/SMU play this year.

And the AAC is not the BIG12, not even close. Cinci might disrupt a little by even they finish middle of the pack.

SMU would fall somewhere in between KU Tech and Baylor this year. They would not finish above TCU, despite what this ball club is fielding right now. Just my opinion. Could be wrong.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
You seemed to have missed the point. For once, and probably only this one time, I agree with the OP. If we aren’t good it sure feels much better watching Baylor lose, especially the way they lost. Same goes for SMU and the way they lost. Baylor is about to go 1-8 and SMU is going to remain irrelevant.

Other than winning yesterday this is the best outcome.

Things outside of TCU football are still ok to enjoy and not always a reason to return to screaming about how much we suck.

Wexahu

Let me dumb this down.

And the AAC is not the BIG12, not even close. Cinci might disrupt a little by even they finish middle of the pack.

SMU would fall somewhere in between KU Tech and Baylor this year. They would not finish above TCU, despite what this ball club is fielding right now. Just my opinion. Could be wrong.

From what I’ve seen of the two teams this year, SMU is better than we are. Not by a lot, but they are better IMO. And I wouldn’t call SMU a “good” team.

Brog

And smu blew a 24-7 halftime lead. Pretty much knocks them out of a chance at the aac championship game. Stupid ass ponies.

Baylor loses in last two seconds, SMU loses in last minute and a half. Sure is easier to lose in the first 58 minutes, as a team I like did yesterday.

bp4tcu

Let me dumb this down.

Let me dumb this down for you. I don’t care what conference either are in. SMU would beat all three of us. Period.

Moose Stuff

SMU didn't lose to Tulane. That being said I've watched them play 4-5 times this year. They're nothing special and I don't see any reason why we couldn't beat them. Especially considering they're down at least a couple starting OL and their All American caliber WR and lost their other really good WR last night. Very beatable team.

Moose Stuff

Let me dumb this down.

I think Cincy is good. Perhaps really good.