• The KillerFrogs

This Year

blueduck313

Due to covid and all the other stuff that has been going on this year I have thought from the very beginning that this was a throw away year for college football in general. Happy to get in as many games as we can. probably hard for the players to really get into this season. Same for the coaches. Appears coaches are treating the games as a glorified scrimmage in hopes of getting the players experience for next year. Having no games this season would have been far worse.

GenXFrog

Due to covid and all the other stuff that has been going on this year I have thought from the very beginning that this was a throw away year for college football in general. Happy to get in as many games as we can. probably hard for the players to really get into this season. Same for the coaches. Appears coaches are treating the games as a glorified scrimmage in hopes of getting the players experience for next year. Having no games this season would have been far worse.

Gee. I wish all the other teams treated it this way too, then. I'd be okay watching a 'glorified scrimmage' over this... whatever this is.

And, if GP wants a glorified scrimmage, he should certainly start doing them. It would be a pleasant pre-season change.

TRF51

Nice excuse, I guess TCU is the only school feeling that way. It sucks watching us get our asses kicked but I am thankful we are playing.

bp4tcu

COVID is no excuse. It’s effected everyone, not just us. This entire staff sucks and they showed signs of it well before COVID. Time to clean house and start over with someone who isn’t a stubborn ass.

Eight

disagree, meacham's play calling and he and sonny's offensive game planning look to be in game form unfortunately