• The KillerFrogs

Demarcardo over 33, 6, and 24

Spike

I’m gonna pistol whip the next guy that says Gary doesn’t have anything to do with the Offense.

He’s the GD HC.

You are preaching to the choir but from my vantage point as a casual fan I don't see GP having the slightest interest in the offense. If he did we would run some SEC style I formation. There is nothing about GP's personality that says 5 WRs and 2 yard passes or 6 passes in a row w/ a big lead in the 4th quarter so to me he obviouly delegates to a fault.

Punter1

I get ED is a solid player but at this point we need to keep guys like Evans and Barlow in town and not darning frustrated. Plus they need reps and experience...

Usually the position coach is in charge of the rotation and personel...so WTD Applewhite??? We need Barlow and Evans to get some reps!!!

CountryFrog

I actually don't blame GP for the RB splits unless he's the one popping his head in and demanding that we make sure to get 4 carries each for 5 different guys every game. You hire assistant coaches to make those decisions.

Now as to the hiring of the assistant coaches...

Punter1

By the way....everytime I see Jerry Kill i get pissed. His supposed Coaching The Coaches title ain't worth a darn. His offenses sucked at Minnie and his old school bullboat have done nothing but hurt this offense.

Kill and Meach have been disasters...Cumbie by himself wouldn't have been this bad.

Punter1

End of the day those were two chicken [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] hires.

No doubt...I've been around college coaching long enough to know that many coaching hires (and non-firings) have as much to do with protecting friends and their families as much as getting results.

Its why Sharp, Anderson and Burns are all still around....and why we hired Kill and Burns. The offensive staff and the whole staff in general has become GP's Frat House with all his buddies.

wilson912

You are preaching to the choir but from my vantage point as a casual fan I don't see GP having the slightest interest in the offense. If he did we would run some SEC style I formation. There is nothing about GP's personality that says 5 WRs and 2 yard passes or 6 passes in a row w/ a big lead in the 4th quarter so to me he obviouly delegates to a fault.

then he must go cuz the defense isn’t good enough to allow us to only score 6-20 points

wilson912

I get ED is a solid player but at this point we need to keep guys like Evans and Barlow in town and not darning frustrated. Plus they need reps and experience...

Usually the position coach is in charge of the rotation and personel...so WTD Applewhite??? We need Barlow and Evans to get some reps!!!
Agree. Each ED carry/touch is one step closer to the portal for the good ones

Latest posts