• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

CountryFrog

How many games are there between now and 2024? Probably that many since we were stupid enough to extend CGP until then.
I'm not saying that GP will be fired because I certainly don't think he will. But if you think the presence of a contract means anything at all then you don't watch much sports.

Horny4TCU

I don't know how many there will be honestly. How long can you allow total incompetence to exist and no longer be at a crossroad but the road to oblivion? Stevie Wonder could have seen last year that a complete cleaning house on offense was needed and instead we just reshuffled a bunch of failures and brought in a guy who can't even be considered a has-been because he is clearly a never was when it comes to running a modern college offense. The results were as predicable as the sun coming up.
4meeyh.jpg

Dogfrog

those bad throws are not because of a shoulder. he throws passes with plenty of zip and form. he's just not accurate and his passing game has not developed at all.

the game has passed this staff by.

Duggan is a very good young QB with near zero pass protection. He looked bad last year but I’m convinced he was being told not to throw interceptions. So guided throws. 65% completions going into this game and with a scheme and OL will be something special IMO. He is the least of my worries on this team.

Horny4TCU

Penn St is 0-4. Could be worse.
We all complain about GP and TCU football, but we could be like Bailure or Tech and wondering in the woods with new coaches. I don't think you find a loyal coach these days. We might find someone to be successful for a couple years, but then they would probably Franchione.