• The KillerFrogs

No more TCU Lettermen's Association....

YA

different things work for different people and i will say i had and still have a few friends who were in frats and enjoyed their time

as i said i never felt the need to join a formal group, but i will tell a story about myself and the groups

was sitting at the pub one saturday night with friends drinking and there was a group of girls next to us who were getting really, really loud and i made a comment about sorority whores when another guy at the table said "mad because they still won't screw you huh"

like i said, when you know you are an arsehole it simplifies things
I would say calling women out of the blue whores because you dislike them shows that most likely you are an arsehole without the Greek letters.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
TCU Letter Winners Assoc, Former Frog Atheltic Assoc, Frog Athletic Club, Letter Winner Assoc of Excellence. Could maybe think of 200 more professional or appropriate sounding names.

Block T sounds like a J Lo Song. We hip hop U now!

horrible
Racist, in my opinion.

Frog79

"Our Board of Directors has been very supportive and I look forward to us telling our story as part of this marketing campaign, which will include an updated logo and new member apparel."

As an Ex-Letterman...err...Block T Person...I sure as heck won't be buying any more of the association's apparel if it has the idiotic Block T theme on it.