• The KillerFrogs

Beating the Little Red Pampers should help recruiting now !

I was worried about recruiting and holding onto commits after OU pulled our underpanties and socks down and spanked us and then left us standing stripped, embarrassed and naked in front of a national TV audience but this win helps big time !

Beating the little Red Pampers helps a lot !! The little poot poots tried as best they could but I think they were just plum tuckered out and they needed a fruit snackie and a juice box break.

Beating UT, FAILOR, and THE LITTLE RED PAMPERS is a pretty good year and we should be able to take a run at a few of their current recruits, unless those recruits are as stupid as FrogMaeasterBaiter (frognosticator) and MoosePoop (Moose) in which case there is no hope for them to have a happy life sadly.

RECRUITING SHOULD PICK UP STEAM NOW !

Gosh I feel so sorry for FAILOR halfback TUERDSTEN EBNER.

Poor guy. My heart goes out to him. I wish I could say something to him and offer my heartfelt concern for his happiness. I hope all of you will take the time to wish him a good weekend.

He was a TCU commit who flipped over to FAILOR and his fondest wish this year was to beat TCU and also win the B12 Title. Prior to this season he stated to the press that he wanted to beat TCU more than anything in his final year of football. Here is the tragic tale of TUERDSTEN thus far this season and once again please have compassion for TUERDSTEN and send him your best wishes if you can please find the time to help out this struggling young man. Here is what has happened to TUERDSTEN thus far:

1) A new Head Coach put a new offensive scheme in that de-emphasized running game

2) TUERDSTEN got very few carries in two games (losses) prior to TCU game and his feelings got hurt so he threw his helmet across the locker room, held his breath in anger in the corner til he turned blue. That showed the coach he better not hurt TUERDSTENs feelings.

3) TUERDSTEN then quit the team in anger when the coach didn’t hug him and apologize.

4).TUERDSTEN then came back on the team and got 2 carries for 6 yds in TCU game which hurt his feelings yet again.

5) TUERDSTEN then got negative 2 yds on 2 carries vs Iowa St today and he (justifiably) screamed in coaches face for being a meanie to him

6) TUERDSTEN has now announced he will go pro after this year
and I hope all of you will recognize that and congratulate him on his new adventure as he brings a total of 6 carries and 14 rushing yards to the NFL Combine.

please offer your support and good wishes to this wonderful little TUERDSTEN and let’s all watch him and support him at the Combine ! His nickname is “TUERDSIE” and thank you all in advance for your support of TUERDSIE !!

Last edited:

Armadillo

Cool story bro.

Gosh I feel so sorry for FAILOR halfback TUERDSTEN EBNER.

Poor guy. My heart goes out to him. I wish I could say something to him and offer my heartfelt concern for his happiness. I hope all of you will take the time to wish him a good weekend.

He was a TCU commit who flipped over to FAILOR and his fondest wish this year was to beat TCU and also win the B12 Title. Prior to this season he stated to the press that he wanted to beat TCU more than anything in his final year of football. Here is the tragic tale of TUERDSTEN thus far this season and once again please have compassion for TUERDSTEN and send him your best wishes if you can please find the time to help out this struggling young man. Here is what has happened to TUERDSTEN thus far:

1) A new Head Coach put a new offensive scheme in that de-emphasized running game

2) TUERDSTEN got very few carries in two games (losses) prior to TCU game and his feelings got hurt so he threw his helmet across the locker room, held his breath in anger in the corner til he turned blue. That showed the coach he better not hurt TUERDSTENs feelings.

3) TUERDSTEN then quit the team in anger when the coach didn’t hug him and apologize.

4).TUERDSTEN then came back on the team and got 2 carries for 6 yds in TCU game which hurt his feelings yet again.

5) TUERDSTEN then got negative 2 yds on 2 carries vs Iowa St today and he (justifiably) screamed in coaches face for being a meanie to him

6) TUERDSTEN has now announced he will go pro after this year
and I hope all of you will recognize that and congratulate him on his new adventure as he brings a total of 6 carries and 14 rushing yards to the NFL Combine.

please offer your support and good wishes to this wonderful little TUERDSTEN and let’s all watch him and support him at the Combine ! His nickname is “TUERDSIE” and thank you all in advance for your support of TUERDSIE !!

Moose Stuff

I was worried about recruiting and holding onto commits after OU pulled our underpanties and socks down and spanked us and then left us standing stripped, embarrassed and naked in front of a national TV audience but this win helps big time !

Beating the little Red Pampers helps a lot !! The little poot poots tried as best they could but I think they were just plum tuckered out and they needed a fruit snackie and a juice box break.

Beating UT, FAILOR, and THE LITTLE RED PAMPERS is a pretty good year and we should be able to take a run at a few of their current recruits, unless those recruits are as stupid as FrogMaeasterBaiter (frognosticator) and MoosePoop (Moose) in which case there is no hope for them to have a happy life sadly.

RECRUITING SHOULD PICK UP STEAM NOW !
Care to comment on Storment (who you've destroyed on here) being the highest graded pass blocking OT in the Big 12 and 8th best in the country?

4 Oaks Frog

Says 4 OAKS the Baylor troll. Get a load of his negative Tcu posts on the TTech board !!

Why are you here Mr 4 square you troll.
You are such a Class A moron. If I’m a baylor troll, you’re Art Briles. Please go somewhere and suffocate yourself...
GO FROGS!
BEAT WSU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]

Folks -

the poster named 4 DOPES (4 oaks) got his obscene post deleted by MODS. Please beware of this Baylor troll.
Thank you.

You are such a Class A moron. If I’m a baylor troll, you’re Art Briles. Please go somewhere and suffocate yourself...
GO FROGS!
BEAT WSU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]

As soon as you explain to everyone on this board your buuttt-sstupid post that Tcu would lose to UT this yr (because you are a UT troll) and BROOKS would be a great DE (at 198 lbs) and would be a starter immediately.

Folks don't feed the UT troll !

Care to comment on Storment (who you've destroyed on here) being the highest graded pass blocking OT in the Big 12 and 8th best in the country?

4 Oaks Frog

Folks -

the poster named 4 DOPES (4 oaks) got his obscene post deleted by MODS. Please beware of this Baylor troll.
Thank you.
You poor thing. You are so sad. You make all of these silly post, talk in circles and hope someone will take notice. It must be lonely in your basement all alone. You think you make an impact with all of the crazy accusation, but everyone just laughs at you. And not because you are funny, but you are just so sad and insignificant. I bet you’ve never even been to Wyoming...
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Hilarious !! Look at the little BAYLOR troll freak (4 DOPES) going nuts and having a meltdown !! Funny stuff !

Some of you may not be aware that the little BAYLOR freak had one of his posts deleted for obscenity. So not only is he a BAYLOR freak he is an obscene BAYLOR freak. Funny to see BAYLOR trolls freak out on this board. HILARIOUS !!

By the way,,,,for those interested....Red Pamper fans are all in an enormous uproar to fire the Head Coach for his horrific decision to go for a Field Goal on 2nd and 4 with 3 mins left in the game.

Personally, I don't particularly fault him for it. He needed two scores to win the game and time was ticking off the clock, so he elected to try to save time and go ahead and get one of the scores immediately which would have saved time for the attempted second score later.

Had the Red Pamper Coach pulled this off he would be the biggest hero in all of college football right now and considered a genius. That is the biggest problem with being a Head Coach. Any failure at all and everyone second guesses you and tells you how stupid you were for not doing whatever the other option was.

And.....it is especially impossible to be the RED PAMPER Head Coach because of all the illiterate and trailer trash fans they have who don't have a brain.

You poor thing. You are so sad. You make all of these silly post, talk in circles and hope someone will take notice. It must be lonely in your basement all alone. You think you make an impact with all of the crazy accusation, but everyone just laughs at you. And not because you are funny, but you are just so sad and insignificant. I bet you’ve never even been to Wyoming...
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

"In addition to being addicted to methamphetamine, people who use methamphetamine long term may exhibit symptoms that can include significant anxiety, confusion, insomnia, mood disturbances, and violent behavior. They also may display a number of psychotic features, including paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin). Psychotic symptoms can sometimes last for months or years after a person has quit using methamphetamine, and stress has been shown to precipitate spontaneous recurrence of methamphetamine psychosis in people who use methamphetamine and have previously experienced psychosis."

We're here for you Why-ohmingFrog. One day at a time.

Mean Purple

"In addition to being addicted to methamphetamine, people who use methamphetamine long term may exhibit symptoms that can include significant anxiety, confusion, insomnia, mood disturbances, and violent behavior. They also may display a number of psychotic features, including paranoia, visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions (for example, the sensation of insects creeping under the skin). Psychotic symptoms can sometimes last for months or years after a person has quit using methamphetamine, and stress has been shown to precipitate spontaneous recurrence of methamphetamine psychosis in people who use methamphetamine and have previously experienced psychosis."

We're here for you Why-ohmingFrog. One day at a time.
Avoided this thread for a while. Really didn't know what to expect. The usual group of equalizers made it worth my while. The replies just got better down the scroll.

Last edited: