• The KillerFrogs

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

Froglaw

25% capacity COVID fear mongering garbage and catering to the SJW woke crowd

So you wish that he ignore the NCAA guidelines and our agreement with the Bog XII conference, pack the stadium, ignore the science of social distancing, kill off a few of our elderly alumni, infect the student body, get the Tarrant County Health Commission to shut down the school as a super spreader institution, all so that TCU does not appear to be woke?

I'm not sure how TCU would come out of the other side of your "Pack Them In" strategy, but right now I feel safe going to the games with the current system.

Donati was hand picked by Del Conti. So far he has successfully:

1. Finished the East Side Expansion;
2. Renovated Brown Luptom Stadium,
3. Overseen the current success of women's soccer,
4. Steered TCU through the hazards of the Covid Crisis,
5. Not lost our staff of coaches,
6. Beaten UT a bunch,
7. Got TCU competitive in Basketball, and
8. Kept TCU in position for any future realignment as mentioned above.

I'm not sure what you want our AD to do but have you called him, shared your ideas, texted him, mailed a letter, or is your secret plan just to complain to the readers of KFC?

Last edited:

Pharm Frog

If anyone here wants to assert you could have done as well as our cross country coach, this would be the time to make that claim. We’d all have to agree.

Moose Stuff

So you wish that he ignore the NCAA guidelines and our agreement with the Bog XII conference, pack the stadium, ignore the science of social distancing, kill off a few of our elderly alumni, infect the student body, get the Tarrant County Health Commission to shut down the school as a super spreader institution, all so that TCU does not appear to be woke?

I'm not sure how TCU would come out of the other side of your "Pack Them In" strategy, but right now I feel safe going to the games with the current system.

6. Beaten UT a bunch,

I'm not sure what you want our AD to do but have you called him, shared your ideas, texted him, mailed a letter, or is your secret plan just to complain to the readers of KFC?

I'm not an ADJD detractor but he gets no credit from me for 3, 6, or 7 and very little for 8.

Pharm Frog

6. Beaten UT a bunch,

Best news in months that the Covid crisis is apparently over.

Pharm Frog

What does a cross county coach even do besides hold a stop watch?

I have no idea and I could have produced similar results. Not exactly true -- I have been around some pretty good cross country and long distance track coaches in my life (both high school and college). There was far more to what they did with their runners than I would have had any desire to deal with but I generally prefer a sedentary approach.

Eight

6. Beaten UT a bunch,

which game did he coach against texas?

we also have different definitions of competitive as dixon is 29 - 43 in conference play

how has he kept us in position for future realignment?

don't have a clue if he is truly doing a good job on the things that matter for his job. noticed you left out the rebranding of the letterme's association

CountryFrog

I have no idea and I could have produced similar results. Not exactly true -- I have been around some pretty good cross country and long distance track coaches in my life (both high school and college). There was far more to what they did with their runners than I would have had any desire to deal with but I generally prefer a sedentary approach.
So you would be the Steve Spurrier of cross country coaches.

The ole runnin coach

Rabidfrog

Maybe it’s time to start calling Jeremiah our “Director of Intercollegiate Wokeness.”

Our entire athletic department has been on a steady decline since he was controversially named our AD.

Outside of posting Instagram stories of him driving around in his souped-up golf cart and making sure our athletic department is as woke and politically correct as can be, what tangible skills does he bring to the table?

When are we going to take the future of our athletic department seriously again and hire someone we can trust to steer the ship?

Pivotal times ahead for our athletic department and conference affiliation. Is this really the guy we want behind the wheel?

reactionary.

CountryFrog

I thought Donati did a nice job with the special teams this week and obviously the pass rush in that 1st half was phenomenal. He needs to get the passing game fixed though.

netty2424

I thought Donati did a nice job with the special teams this week and obviously the pass rush in that 1st half was phenomenal. He needs to get the passing game fixed though.
He had soccer and football practices to attend to this week. One man can only do so much in a weeks time. Passing game focus for next week.