• The KillerFrogs

Duggan shoulder

Pharm Frog

May have been discussed elsewhere but haven’t looked. Duggan definitely suffering from some shoulder issues which he is trying to battle through.

Gutsy game to on his part.

To add: Pro Wells is such a blessing for this team. Hope he sticks around one more but unlikely. Team first guy.

It looked to me like there was something very different in his throwing form. Like a hitch or something.

TK2000

I’ll give him 3 more games before I start to get a little worried he may never become and accurate passer. I saw it on Mechums face today. Some play work when you have accuracy. Watching ND and Clemson QB’s It’s night and day the way they throw compared to him.

those two runs look good on the stat sheet but he had a bad game. He’s very lucky he didn’t throw that lazy pic 6. Maybe it was his shoulder

Frog DJ

He looked as though he was struggling with his right shoulder between plays on a couple of occasions.

Hope he’s okay. His instincts running the ball today were nothing short of incredible.

Go Frogs!

netty2424

He’s not taking hits anymore, if he can help it, like he used to. Would make sense if he’s dealing with a shoulder injury. But he’s still calling his own number quite a bit. Broke off some nice ones today.

Last edited:

Punter1

May have been discussed elsewhere but haven’t looked. Duggan definitely suffering from some shoulder issues which he is trying to battle through.

Gutsy game to on his part.

To add: Pro Wells is such a blessing for this team. Hope he sticks around one more but unlikely. Team first guy.

Pro actually could come back for a couple if he wanted...but since he has a kid he's probably gonna be moving on once he gets his degree.

Wexahu

I’ll give him 3 more games before I start to get a little worried he may never become and accurate passer. I saw it on Mechums face today. Some play work when you have accuracy. Watching ND and Clemson QB’s It’s night and day the way they throw compared to him.

those two runs look good on the stat sheet but he had a bad game. He’s very lucky he didn’t throw that lazy pic 6. Maybe it was his shoulder

Anticipating when receivers will be open, knowing when they are open, and delivering the ball on time and with accuracy.....I think a lot of that is just a natural feel for it and.I'm starting to worry that it might never click with him. It's gotta get way better, and soon. The passing game Saturday was beyond bad.

Froggish

Anticipating when receivers will be open, knowing when they are open, and delivering the ball on time and with accuracy.....I think a lot of that is just a natural feel for it and.I'm starting to worry that it might never click with him. It's gotta get way better, and soon. The passing game Saturday was beyond bad.

18 games in with 15 starts now. I think we’ve seen some improvement but I don’t he’s a natural passer. Probably never will be so we should consider rebuilding our scheme around what he can do well.

Zubaz

Obviously there are tons of variables that make this comparison not exactly apples to apples, buuuuut

At this point in the 2008 season, his Sophomore year, Dalton had thrown 2 touchdowns. He actually didnt throw one until week 6 against BYU, when he threw 2. And remember, Dalton redshirted a year.

Duggan has 5.

Give him some time.