• The KillerFrogs

The KillerFrogs E151: Go “Block T”

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
The women’s soccer team is undefeated and set to play West Virginia this Friday for the Conference Championship. Isn’t it great to have a TCU “football” team back at the top of the national rankings? TCU’s other football team comes back from Baylor with a win, and both Sean and WC think the team turned a corner down in Waco. We talk expectations heading into Saturday’s game in Fort Worth against the Red Raiders, and discuss the changes being made to the TCU Letterman’s Association that caught its members off guard.

Continue reading...

The TCU Football Jerk

I guess in this overly sensitive cancel culture we live in I can see the Lettermen's Assoc. changing their name. But Block T???? What genius thought up that dumpster fire of a name? You're telling me they couldn't do better than that?

Virginia Frog

I guess in this overly sensitive cancel culture we live in I can see the Lettermen's Assoc. changing their name. But Block T???? What genius thought up that dumpster fire of a name? You're telling me they couldn't do better than that?
That "genius" is Biden's pick for Covid-19 Czar, Masks for everyone, even the family dog. :)

Hey Joe, where's your magic cure?

Last edited: