• The KillerFrogs

No more TCU Lettermen's Association....

Eight

I’ll be hiring Steele to represent my lawsuit against TCU. The branding, bylaws, and theme is about inclusion. I identify as a former TCU athlete from my years dominating the intramural scene. I demand admittance.

you can't afford steel, not his hourly rate, heck he will do anything to get out of that house with all those kids and the 200 lb dog

you can't afford to be exposed to steel for any thing of time or you will starting wearing teva hiking boots, carthartt shorts and stalk smu coeds

you can't afford steel, not his hourly rate, heck he will do anything to get out of that house with all those kids and the 200 lb dog

you can't afford to be exposed to steel for any thing of time or you will starting wearing teva hiking boots, carthartt shorts and stalk smu coeds
Wow, you hit the nail right on the head with that one. Except you forgot the part about the BO and the obsession with all things scatalogical.

The TCU Football Jerk

Big old yawn. But I do like to see all the old men get all up in arms about this subject.

I think its funnier to see younger folks get their feelings hurt by words like Lettermen. I guess I see the oversensitive nature of youngsters these days, so if they can't get out of bed being called Lettermen, okay. Lets change the name for the panty waists.

My issue is with the new name they came up with. Block T possibly has to be the dumbest name of a multi-page list of alternative names you could come up with.

Brog

I think its funnier to see younger folks get their feelings hurt by words like Lettermen. I guess I see the oversensitive nature of youngsters these days, so if they can't get out of bed being called Lettermen, okay. Lets change the name for the panty waists.

My issue is with the new name they came up with. Block T possibly has to be the dumbest name of a multi-page list of alternative names you could come up with.

And believe it or not, there's some who are objecting to the continued use of the word "human". Sexist. Yeah.

TK2000

TCU Letter Winners Assoc, Former Frog Atheltic Assoc, Frog Athletic Club, Letter Winner Assoc of Excellence. Could maybe think of 200 more professional or appropriate sounding names.

Block T sounds like a J Lo Song. We hip hop U now!

horrible

YA

nope, never went through the process of renting friends

one of the positives of knowing you are an arsehole, no one has to pretend to like you
Renting friends? So what groups were you are part of at TCU? All of them requires one to join a group.

Eight

Renting friends? So what groups were you are part of at TCU? All of them requires one to join a group.

you and i hung out in different groups because i met friends in the dorms, in classes, playing basketball at the rickle, and never once formally joined any groups but had friends then and still to this day

YA

you and i hung out in different groups because i met friends in the dorms, in classes, playing basketball at the rickle, and never once formally joined any groups but had friends then and still to this day
I did all those things too and have them as friends as well to this day. I joined as many groups as possible that interested me to take full advantage of the college experience.

Eight

I did all those things too and have them as friends as well to this day. I joined as many groups as possible that interested me to take full advantage of the college experience.

different things work for different people and i will say i had and still have a few friends who were in frats and enjoyed their time

as i said i never felt the need to join a formal group, but i will tell a story about myself and the groups

was sitting at the pub one saturday night with friends drinking and there was a group of girls next to us who were getting really, really loud and i made a comment about sorority whores when another guy at the table said "mad because they still won't screw you huh"

like i said, when you know you are an arsehole it simplifies things