• The KillerFrogs

No more TCU Lettermen's Association....

Endless Purple

Really surprised they came up with Block T to use. As soon as 1 current or former player is caught with drugs, slapping a girlfriend or even defends a friend in a bar fight - We get Cell Block T from everyone of our opponents. The name is so easy and close to a detrimental term especially how it can be used as a bad stereotype for minorities from low income neighborhoods.

I have no tie in to it as an athlete, but I would think something else could be better.

Punter1

I just don't understand their timing . They announced this on the Eve of one of the most contentious presidential elections of all time where one of the main issues being voted on is Cancel-Culure... Where at least half of the country including our members is tired of it.

Couple that with a frustrated fan baseDue to our football team under performing,I'm just at a loss why they picked right now to do this.

Had they done this in the middle of July hardly anybody would have probably even noticed.

Paint It Purple

This Block T thing reminded me of a dog I once had. I got her as a pup while still in college at TCU. Back then, seniors if you’d already lettered got a parting gift so to speak. Choose a watch or a 100% wool purple blanket with the block T on it. I chose the blanket. Many years later, one day at the farm, there was an accident with the old Farmall tractor. That afternoon, old BEAR was buried wrapped lovingly in that Block T blanket.

Last edited:

Dman890

Before I read what was going on, I was fully expecting to think that it was a bunch of dumb ass right wingers overreacting.

But man this is so scheissing stupid.