• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

tcujsauce

UCL Spieltag! Obviously I’m locked in on #SALFCB. Atalanta/Liverpool and Real/Inter should be fun as well. Also pulling for fellow BuLi’s Gladbach taking on Shakhtar.

dawg

I mean, can we just take today and appreciate all the giant clubs that are represented on this roster by our boys? Truly exciting stuff for US Soccer.

I know we've all heard and read about MNT players signing for and getting playing time in big clubs, but to see it actually reflected in a 23-man call-up... I mean, wow. Don't scheiss this up, Berhalter.

Chongo94

I mean, can we just take today and appreciate all the giant clubs that are represented on this roster by our boys? Truly exciting stuff for US Soccer.

I can....but I can also appreciate more easily how the USSF will somehow manage to screw this generation up. It’s almost inevitable.

Moose Stuff

I'm not a subscriber and don't plan to be (thought it does appear to be really good). Does the article speculate about his openness to cap-tying to the USMNT in the future?
It does not. Lots of established good young players in front of him in England. Thinking USA might give him a better chance to play.

tcujsauce

Hope y’all got to watch Der Klassiker. It lived up to it. Exciting match with Bayern showing their killer instinct once more.

- Lewy is still the greatest striker on planet earth
- Haaland is a cheat code
- Sané’s left foot is Robben incarnate.

Chongo94

Hope y’all got to watch Der Klassiker. It lived up to it. Exciting match with Bayern showing their killer instinct once more.

- Lewy is still the greatest striker on planet earth
- Haaland is a cheat code
- Sané’s left foot is Robben incarnate.

I plan on watching it later this evening.