• The KillerFrogs

Baylor players and fans furious at HC ARANDA for clapping like trained seal on sideline when dn 30-0

Not sure if everyone heard or not but Head Coach ARANDA got confronted in locker room after game and a number of his players got in his face and told him to knock off the trained seal clapping bit on the sideline when the team is down 30 points.

ARANDA was clapping for all he was worth on the sideline in the first half instead of coaching up his players and it infuriated some of his guys. A few of them asked him to stop it during the first half but he did not. At halftime and after the game there was some real confrontations in the locker room between Coaches and players. In fact it got somewhat ugly.

I don't think ARANDA will do that again. Players were pizzzzed off last week when he did it vs UT when they were losing, and he did it even more yesterday.

ARANDA is very close to completely losing his team. Aint it hilarious !!

Atomic Frawg

Not sure if everyone heard or not but Head Coach ARANDA got confronted in locker room after game and a number of his players got in his face and told him to knock off the trained seal clapping bit on the sideline when the team is down 30 points.

ARANDA was clapping for all he was worth on the sideline in the first half instead of coaching up his players and it infuriated some of his guys. A few of them asked him to stop it during the first half but he did not. At halftime and after the game there was some real confrontations in the locker room between Coaches and players. In fact it got somewhat ugly.

I don't think ARANDA will do that again. Players were pizzzzed off last week when he did it vs UT when they were losing, and he did it even more yesterday.

ARANDA is very close to completely losing his team. Aint it hilarious !!
Can you source some of this?

Horny4TCU

Gotta tape those fingers up if you're going to do that much clapping on the Baylor sideline.
63763016.jpg

wilson912

Aranda is vey low key. He’s got the defensive chops but he’s gotta have a strong OC. Harder for a DC to be HC IMO. I don’t think he has great success.

Folks on this Board -

ImpotenceFrog (Omniscience) and NETTY are two MulePhharrts who are here to be jackazzzzes and that is all they do. They have no other function here except jackazzzery.

I met ImpotemceFrog (omniscience) once at a function (he didn’t know who I was) and he has adult acne. He seriously looks like his dog threw strawberry jelly on his face and it dried up and is permanent now. My 6 yr old step niece nearly threw up looking at him !

I don’t know NETTY but I assume he is a serial azzzzho.

please ignore those maroons. They have absolutely no function here

I do apologize for discussing ImpotenceFrog's (omniscience) appearance.

While his adult acne is not enjoyable to look at and may disgust some of you when I talk about it, I think it will help to raise awareness of this issue. And if just one person can be helped by this disgusting condition, I will have accomplished a great service to others.

We won't even discuss FrogMaessterBaiters (Frognosticator) numerous issues. That guy needs help that even I can't give him.