• The KillerFrogs

Updated Bowl Projections

LeagueCityFrog

TCU vs Tulsa in the Armed Forces Bowl.

I'd be happy with that as a minimum. Let's Wreck Tech badly on Saturday!

74 degrees and clear skies predicted.

Gary wins vs Tech, KU, SMU (now scheduled at the TCU ticket office as a home game December 12th), and WVU and the hot seat discussion goes away for Coach P and we can rebuild in this coming off-season. I vote Meacham stays for 2021, so does the wide receivers coach, and the running backs coach. Everyone else on that side of the ball gets put on notice including the strength and conditioning guy.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30234884/college-football-bowl-projections-week-9

Last edited:

LSU Game Attendee

The Big 12 is out this year, and Clemson’s come from behind win at home over a meh-defining Boston College was “gritty.” Heather Dinnich proclaims it, therefore it is so.

Paul in uhh

Gary wins vs Tech, KU, SMU (now scheduled at the TCU ticket office as a home game December 12th), and WVU and the hot seat discussion goes away for Coach P and we can rebuild in this coming off-season. I vote Meacham stays for 2021, so does the wide receivers coach, and the running backs coach. Everyone else on that side of the ball gets put on notice including the strength and conditioning guy.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30234884/college-football-bowl-projections-week-9
SMU on the schedule officially? Hadn’t seen that.

kind of like playing smu late in the year.

Wexahu

West Virginia won't lose at home in November....SMU won't lose a conference championship tune-up game....

WVU’s home field advantage is way overrated. I think they have one of the worst home records in the Big 12 relative to their overall record. As does Tech (and TCU) FWIW.

Moose Stuff

WVU’s home field advantage is way overrated. I think they have one of the worst home records in the Big 12 relative to their overall record. As does Tech (and TCU) FWIW.

Just off the top of my head since joining the Big 12... we've won in Austin 4 times, Waco 4 times, Lubbock 3 times, Ames twice, Morgantown twice, Manhattan twice.... 2 Oklahoma stops are our kryptonite.

Wexahu

Just off the top of my head since joining the Big 12... we've won in Austin 4 times, Waco 4 times, Lubbock 3 times, Ames twice, Morgantown twice, Manhattan twice.... 2 Oklahoma stops are our kryptonite.

Ive actually looked all this up. People would be very surprised how little home field matters even when stadiums are packed with unruly crowds. It simply makes very little difference in the results of games. It’s a figment of fan’s (and coaches) imaginations. This year I don’t think it makes any difference at all. Might actually hurt just because the weirdness of it all.

wilson912

great to keep Meacham and cut Kill loose but is the HC gonna let the OC run his offense???