• The KillerFrogs

Beat UT and Baylor = Successful Season!

Mean Purple

I would like to see back to back wins. On the road or at home, whatever. just get back to winning more.
The players did not give up today. They played hard. Defense went down some, but got it back.

Gotta grow em up, win by one after leading by 30, get base hits, be sure to play smoothly on the eighth notes, don't over cook the center, dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s, 2 in the hand is worth one in the bush, run to the tape, work hard and play harder, wear mask but masks didn't work but do now but don't really so social distance and shut it all down, don't do business with friends, only invite crazy into your home if her name is Tiffany ...

Frogs1983

Hell no it is not a "Succesful" Season to just beat Baylor, and Texas, unless you are content to liv e in the mediocre TCU past. If you pay a Coach $6 Million Annually, and spend Millions in facility upgrades, you should NEVER be content with just beating Baylor and UT as a "Succesful" season!

Volare

Hell no it is not a "Succesful" Season to just beat Baylor, and Texas, unless you are content to liv e in the mediocre TCU past. If you pay a Coach $6 Million Annually, and spend Millions in facility upgrades, you should NEVER be content with just beating Baylor and UT as a "Succesful" season!

welll... get ready

4 Oaks Frog

You again. GRRR!
GO FROGS!
BEAT Texas Lite
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I would like to see back to back wins. On the road or at home, whatever. just get back to winning more. The players did not give up today. They played hard. Defense went down some, but got it back.
Gotta grow em up, win by one after leading by 30, get base hits, be sure to play smoothly on the eighth notes, don't over cook the center, dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s, 2 in the hand is worth one in the bush, run to the tape, work hard and play harder, wear mask but masks didn't work but do now but don't really so social distance and shut it all down, don't do business with friends, only invite crazy into your home if her name is Tiffany ...

how do you feel about sacrifice bunting?

4 Oaks Frog

You don't like what I have to say Amigo then block me. I sat through 2o plus years of 2-3 win seasons, so now, we're ok as long as we beat Teaxas and Baylor? The Hell with that.
Cool your jet Amigo, and lighten up a little bit. I don’t block anyone. And your suffering from bad TCU football teams falls way short in years compared to mine. All the man is saying that this year would be even worse if we had not beaten those two scabs. In a year like 2020 you have to celebrate everything you can. It just seems that your first reaction to so many posts is negative, and brings up how much Gary makes. I saw your post and I reacted. I apologize if I hurt your feelings. But, feel free to block me if you are concerned I might do it again.
GO FROGS!
BEAT Texas lite!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!