• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Baylor; Halloween Edition

Toadster

Nothing about this game gives me any hope in our offensive coaching staff. We are completely without any
identity or direction.

Pharm Frog

You troll. Hey lost. Only a troll bad mouths a win. Versus a rivalry. On the road.

But go ahead and rip the offense. After a nice win vs baylor. Troll.

I think the offense saved our bacon with that last drive. Of course they had a hand in making that bacon necessary to be saved but gotta give them credit for gutting it up and running out the clock.

Mean Purple

Report back?
I'll try:

"I challenged them. They need to get pissed off. And they did today."
Proud of how they played today. They handled it well. Would have like to have had it gone better. But they handled it well.
Need to learn to play at home like we do on the road.
Will need to rotate the young guys on the D line. (Because they are young and not in that game shape yet, I guess.)
Talked about Darius and the return. He had 2 in high school. Guy was outkicking coverage. Could have had 2 today, but missed a block on a guy.
Mentioned a captain playing hard and being an even better person. (Did not hear who Brian mentioned. - Max maybe? Anybody else heard it, please chime in.)
Said it will take all the running backs. Worried about Dmrquy. Need to get them all back and ready.

That's my best effort at a rundown of his postgame with the radio crew. Some of y'all are way better at this than me.

jake102

Might I suggest a robust run game next week against Tech? Perhaps dust off the wishbone and let Barlow, Demercado, and Evans with Max as a wildcard take it to the Raiders.

Uh no. Just Evans and Barlow. I'm honestly interested in what anyone is seeing that I'm not. Evans looks like a total freak, more than worthy of being the #1 recruit in the nation at one point.

Moose Stuff

Uh no. Just Evans and Barlow. I'm honestly interested in what anyone is seeing that I'm not. Evans looks like a total freak, more than worthy of being the #1 recruit in the nation at one point.

The point later in the game where we decided to give ED his first carry of the game on an important 3rd and short with 3 superior backs on the bench was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen us do.

Travis Trucks

His balance is incredible, what other RBs have as much balance as he has

Wexahu

I think you might be selling Kendre Miller a little short. He looks really good to me. But I agree, Evans needs to be getting the ball a lot more. What we don’t need is a 5-man rotation. Two guys should be getting 90% of the carries.