• The KillerFrogs

BAYLOR 2021 commits that I want !! (A TCU blowout win would help get em I hope)

BAYLOR has (mostly) a large collection of what I call "SCRUBS" in their 2021 recruiting class. Only a couple of them are worth 2 shiieeetts and the rest of them are total crap recruits.

Anyone with a brain understands that CLASS RANKING is based largely on NUMBERS OF RECRUITS not QUALITY OF RECRUITS. Which is why RUTGERS was ranked in Top 20 for a long while because they ran out and got 21 scrubs to commit very early in the recruiting year and they rocketed up to the top of the rankings. Baylor pulled that same lame stunt this year. Their rankings will plummet of course as other teams increase their number of commits, but idiot fans of Rutgers and Baylor were clucking about how great their classes were as their new Coaches collected 18 or 19 scrubs early in the year.

Last year for example Baylor singed about 15 total scrubs in their recruit class. This year I count 13 scrubs in their recruit class.

These are the only Baylor commits that TCU would be interested in (all the rest are scrubs or not needed by Frogs) -

1) TATE WILLIAMS (OG) - Oh man this guy would fill a GREAT NEED at TCU and would make the Frog OLine recruit class complete for this cycle. This guy is gonna be really good. He is pretty solid to SUKs2BU but I am hoping that a blowout might change his mind. This guy is a GREAT ONE and Frogs need one more (great) OLineman in this yrs recruit class !!

2) CISCO CASTON (S) - This guy is a great Safety prospect. He is really coming on and getting lots of recruiting attention. I think he will be a great one and he has been listening to TCU who is still talking to him.

3) BYRON MURPHY (DT) - Would be nice to get one DT in this recruit class but it isn't a pressing need and if not
the Frogs will be just fine to get 1 or 2 DTs in 2022 class. Not sure if this guy is even interested at all in Frogs
but when Tcu whiffed on who they really wanted at DT (Aden Kelly - Okie St commit) there is no other DT on the radar scope for Frogs.

No other Baylor recruits are worth a shiiiiieett in my view except maybe their QB (who Frogs don't need) or maybe one of their WRs (who Tcu also doesn't need).

All the rest of Baylors entire 2021 recruiting class is a collection of garbage and scrubs.

Last edited:
I want TATE WILLIAMS and I want him NOW !!

Coaches get on him and talk to him - EVERY DAY !!

TCU was the only other school he was talking to before he committed to SuKs2BU. Now that Suks2BU is a total dumpster fire I think he will be listening intently to switching allegiance to the Frogs !! Go get him Coaches !!

He is ripe for the picking since the football program in Waco is now it total disarray !!

Don't know if you all heard but players were yelling in HC ARANDAs face after the game in the locker room (again). EBNER and LOVETT are saying they are going to quit the team again. Their 3rd string highly ranked prize QB (ZENO) is close to entering the Transfer Portal, and 3 more commits from their 2021 recruit class are close to decommitting.

Absolutely awful MESS down there at Failor. Fun to watch !!

TATE WILLIAMS (OG) come on down !!

Everyone here start "friending him" on Facebook and encourage him to TCU !!

BAYLOR football is a total train wreck and while TCU is likely to win 3 out of 4 next games, FAILOR is expected to lose all 4 of its remaining games !!

OUCH !!

Come on down to FrogTown TATE WILLIAMS !!

Froginbedford

TATE WILLIAMS (OG) come on down !!

Everyone here start "friending him" on Facebook and encourage him to TCU !!

BAYLOR football is a total train wreck and while TCU is likely to win 3 out of 4 next games, FAILOR is expected to lose all 4 of its remaining games !!

OUCH !!

Come on down to FrogTown TATE WILLIAMS !!

Tap yer brakes....Plenty of opportunity for things to go south from this point on...in Morgantown and even in Lawrence...and usually Tech beats us when it shouldn't...Oklahoma State isn't folding up....

Last edited: