• The KillerFrogs

Anyone Else Struggling to Get It Up

Rabidfrog

For this Baylor game?

I still loathe Baylor, but the ineptitude of this TCU coaching staff has sapped all the fun out of hating Baylor.
yeah. Beating them will be more a a defensive deal, more of a avoid more agony deal than a sweet victory. If Frogs really play a complete game on both sides of the ball, maybe I can take something positive away. But if it depends on some fluke play in the fourth quarter, no.

lowfrog

Shifted over to TCU soccer. Ranked #5 in the nation. Undefeated. Blanked opponents multiple times this year and in recent games, best players have not played indicating significant depth. Apparently no post season unfortunately. Best TCU soccer team this year ever. Two more matches left: Oklahoma and West Virginia. WV game is at home and appears to be last game.

Bet you wouldn't have watched it on DVR if it had come out the other way. Right? Wrong?
That's right! I listened to it on the radio in the cart, so I knew what was going on.

For Baylor in particular, I have a really hard time watching us lose. It pretty much destroys an entire week for me. If we win, I can have a great evening drinking beer, relaxing and laughing at the BU fans. If we lose, I'll just delete it when I get home and go into denial mode. Win/win for me.

TemCatFrog71

Are some of you guys familiar with the derogatory term "front-runner"? For those of you that aren't, in sports, it is a player or FAN who is only invested in their team when things are going their way. In the Big 12, that terms used to be closely associated with Baylor and more recently Texas.Some of you guys seem to want to be part of that elite family of whiners! Grow up front-runners, your whining doesn't help anyone!

Are some of you guys familiar with the derogatory term "front-runner"? For those of you that aren't, in sports, it is a player or FAN who is only invested in their team when things are going their way. In the Big 12, that terms used to be closely associated with Baylor and more recently Texas.Some of you guys seem to want to be part of that elite family of whiners! Grow up front-runners, your whining doesn't help anyone!
LOL. Every Saturday of mine in the fall for the last 20+ years has been centered around TCU football. I’ll make no apologies.

Armadillo

My little shipping and mailing store I own outside of Dripping Springs closes at 2 on Saturday. I’ll hustle afterwards to pick up some beer on my way home then hit the couch by 2:25pm.

I never miss a game. And I always proudly wear purple. This team may stink, but I’m always there for them.

Last edited: