• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Top 2022 in the country. He must not like The Eyes of Texas either....

THE ohio state apparently not only will flip ewers from texas, but also 5-star 2022 wr recruit out of del valle

in 2019 they flipped garrett wilson from texas which set off mensa about losing kids in his back yard to the buckeyes and started that brief skirmish with the former receiver coach

think day should just go ahead and get the 2022 corner out of gpns to turn the knife in mensa

CryptoMiner

Marvin Covington CB Mansfield Lake Ridge 5-11/180 has had an impressive senior year so far. Recently offered by MissSt, Miami, UH, & University of North Texas

CryptoMiner

2021 S Marvin Martin 6-0/185 Cedar Hill Trinity Christian. Played at Vicksburg MS prior to senior year, currently committed to Boston College. Big hitter with good cover skills.

Eight

2022 QB Conner Weigman 6-2/200 Cypress Bridgeland 27 TDs with just 3 INTs as a soph.

weigman is a stud and that is some very good competition he is putting those numbers.

horns think he is there 1b to ewers so i would love to land him simply to piss them off as well as land a great prospect. one catch might be baseball. been told he will project well so i turn to our baseball experts who might have seen him.

article about conner

https://www.vype.com/Texas/Houston/hot-take-bridgelands-weigman-future-of-houston-football-baseball

Moose Stuff

weigman is a stud and that is some very good competition he is putting those numbers.

horns think he is there 1b to ewers so i would love to land him simply to piss them off as well as land a great prospect. one catch might be baseball. been told he will project well so i turn to our baseball experts who might have seen him.

article about conner

https://www.vype.com/Texas/Houston/hot-take-bridgelands-weigman-future-of-houston-football-baseball

One of the top HS hitters in the country and definite high draft prospect. Has publicly stated he wants to play college football. Pure guess on my part but I'd expect OU and A&M to be players here.