• The KillerFrogs

Absolutely gutty win for ladies soccer....

SuperBarrFrog

I love that here ladies are kicking ass. My coworker is a big women’s soccer fan and pointed out that many of the classic soccer powerhouses aren’t playing this season; that’s why so many big 12 teams are ranked highly. Undefeated is still awesome though. Hope they can carry the momentum into next year!

Last edited:
Goddammit. You made me like something .
LOL, that’s awesome! All kidding aside it’s so much fun to be a fan of TCU Women’s Soccer. The program has so much momentum and has potential to become a national powerhouse. The state of Texas is producing some of the best women’s soccer talent in the nation. If you look at national teams there is a healthy amount of representation from Texas. If TCU can continue to build off their success and they have given no reason to think they can’t then TCU Women’s Soccer can own recruiting in one of the most fertile mkts in country. The future truly is bright for the women’s soccer team. I wish I could say same thing about football but they are in two very different places.

Moose Stuff

I love that here ladies are kicking ass. My coworker is a big women’s soccer fan and pointed out that many of the classic soccer powerhouses aren’t playing this season; that’s why so many big 12 teams are ranked highly. Undefeated is still awesome though. Hope they can carry the momentum into next year!

Yeah, looks like just the Big 12, SEC, and ACC are playing. Wish they could find a way to take the three conference champs and a 4th wildcard and play a mini playoff to crown a pseudo champ.

SuperBarrFrog

Yeah, looks like just the Big 12, SEC, and ACC are playing. Wish they could find a way to take the three conference champs and a 4th wildcard and play a mini playoff to crown a pseudo champ.

That would be awesome. My friend said she noticed when she didn’t see Stanford ranked. She and her sister were both good players and her sister played at WVU. Good stuff for so many big 12 teams to be ranked highly.