• The KillerFrogs

TCU is favored against Baylor - LOLOLOLOL

CountryFrog

I'm not a gambler and don't track this stuff but I feel like these Vegas lines on Frog games have been way off the last few years. Seems like they get our games pretty wrong almost every week.

Pharm Frog

I figure the Frogs win and maybe even look good by comparison doing so and a bunch of folks here will start talking about commissioning a second statue and signing a 7-year contract extension. That...or the game is cancelled.

berryfrog95

It’s going to be a grind out game. Like 2-years ago where one of our stars breaks out like Reagor did in 2018 and carries us literally to victory....... 25-19!

CountryFrog

I figure the Frogs win and maybe even look good by comparison doing so and a bunch of folks here will start talking about commissioning a second statue and signing a 7-year contract extension. That...or the game is cancelled.
I don't know what's worse - We're just hoping beyond hope that we can get to 5-4. Or that if we do make it to 5-4 that will be our best B12 record since 17 and Gary will be able to say that we're improving and no changes are necessary.

Eight

I don't know what's worse - We're just hoping beyond hope that we can get to 5-4. Or that if we do make it to 5-4 that will be our best B12 record since 17 and Gary will be able to say that we're improving and no changes are necessary.

pumpkin eating arsehole

MinFrog

Brewer is a seasoned qb. If he has a great day, say, throws 4 TDs. we lose.
Brewer isn't going to challenge anyone with his arm, our secondary should be fine. and since their 2 starting RBs quit on the team, that should help with our abysmal tackling.

now if we can just get their entire dline to call it quits, we may have a chance at blowing them out.

Froginbedford

I understand why many posts say we've played the hardest part of the schedule...at least on paper....But at West Virginia is never a gimme (and probably the least likely this year), and Oklahoma State is looking like an undefeated conference schedule is likely....It's totally non-homerian to say that the ref blew the out of bounds call against TCU last year...at ACS...so expect the same thing a couple of times in Waco this week....And then there's the trip to Kansas where the Frogs always struggle and have been embarrassed before....1-8 for the Frogs is a true possibility, y'all....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This week is yet another test to see if we can learn what works and what doesn't. If the Staff can make the distinctions between what we can execute, and have success running, versus what burns down, falls over, then sinks into the swamp.

They haven't yet, but there's always hope!

Mean Purple

This week is yet another test to see if we can learn what works and what doesn't. If the Staff can make the distinctions between what we can execute, and have success running, versus what burns down, falls over, then sinks into the swamp.

They haven't yet, but there's always hope!
even in the Texas game, they wandered away from what was working for a while. Guess there is a method to the madness, but the results seem to be for the worse.

East Coast

Tier 1
even in the Texas game, they wandered away from what was working for a while. Guess there is a method to the madness, but the results seem to be for the worse.
The trick plays are Meach giving the players something fun to keep them engaged. Most of the time when we move away from what is working it's Gary telling the coaches to go conservative.

Eight

The trick plays are Meach giving the players something fun to keep them engaged. Most of the time when we move away from what is working it's Gary telling the coaches to go conservative.

So when we stop running the ball with the backs early in the game that is Gary telling the coaches to go conservative?