• The KillerFrogs

TCU players in Transfer Portal (my own personal guess)

(keep in mind that this year doesn't count for eligibility and even seniors get another year next yr)

At end of this (disastrous) season I think these guys are very likely to walk (my own opinion) -

BROOKS (de) (so)
(I told you guys over and over and over and over again that he is NOT a LB or DE !!!! He didn't even see the field yesterday. How much longer do you think a 5 star guy from a National Championship Team, will put up with this ? He is a STRONG SAFETY all the way and Coaches won't put him there. So he sits. Anyone here who believes he is a DE is a complete fool. Nobody plays DE in a P5 conference at 198 lbs. And he is 4th string at LB, so LB is not an option. Personally I think he could be just as good as LVZ at SS even though LVZ is much faster and did save the game vs UT. Brooks may leave the team any day now)

DEMARCADO (rb) (jr)
(he isn't playing and he is a serviceable RB. He still has two yrs to play and he will do it elsewhere at a place he doesn't have to sit the bench)

OBI WAN KONOBI (s)(jr)
(isn't playing and is unlikely to break into lineup)

WILLIAMS (qb)(fr)
(was recruited as a te but wants to play qb however he is 6th string frustrated and got passed up by 2 walk on qbs)

STEPHENS (wr) (jr)
(isn't playing and too many younger guys passing him up)

BROWN (qb) (jr)
(staff has had ample opportunity to put him in the game especially in goal line running plays and did not do so - with 2 more good QB prospects arriving for next season - he will get buried deep on depth chart)

WILSON (lb) (jr)
has not developed as hoped and buried on depth chart

DIKE (ot) (so)
buried on depth chart and can't get on field at all in a year when Oline is very poor on a 1-4 team

JORDAN (lb) (so)
somehow lost 20 lbs and after dustup with Patterson and being buried on depth chart he is gone after this yr

BOWEN (de/dt) (sr)
isn't a football player - should have stuck to track where he was State Champ in High Jump in HS

Q/WHITE (og) (jr)
after being a starter at start of season, demoted to 3rd string as a junior with younger guys coming up behind him now

ELLIS (dt) (jr)
can't break into 2 deep lineup as a junior with 2 highly recruited freshman coming up behind him

very sad to say this last one -

EVANS (rb) (fr)
hardly seeing the field at all and only in garbage time - currently 4th string rb - 5 star guys won't sit on bench very long before transferring

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Question is what will it take for Duggan to not be part of this list? No one looks most frustrated than him on the sideline, I bet his body is telling him to leave

He'd be last on my list of guys that I could see leaving. Other than Evans nobody on the list above bothers me at all.

Moose is correct. DUGGAN is not leaving. He is here for the duration. He and CUMBIE have a very special connection and relationship that is wrapped up pretty tightly among all their family members not just those 2.

Starters rarely leave and 2nd stringers play a lot at Tcu, so starters and anyone at least on the 2 deep will stay with about a 95% probability.

Also I don't know about any of the 2019 newbie recruits who are wanting to leave so I think all of them are good (for now).

Question is what will it take for Duggan to not be part of this list? No one looks most frustrated than him on the sideline, I bet his body is telling him to leave

netty2424

Moose is correct. DUGGAN is not leaving. He is here for the duration. He and CUMBIE have a very special connection and relationship that is wrapped up pretty tightly among all their family members not just those 2.

Starters rarely leave and 2nd stringers play a lot at Tcu, so starters and anyone at least on the 2 deep will stay with about a 95% probability.

Also I don't know about any of the 2019 newbie recruits who are wanting to leave so I think all of them are good (for now).
So now Cumbie is here to stay until Max graduates?

TRF51

What about these highly touted DTs that have not seen the field? Our DTs have been soft, wonder why they can't get any run.