• The KillerFrogs

2020 Dalton Watch

Kipster198

Hopefully Bostic pays with his pocketbook for that cheap shot. Sorry [ mother farger ].

Trying not to overreact; but I could see assault charges coming from that. Never been done in the NFL, but I’d think an attorney could make a case for it.

Beyond dirty.

Season long suspension worthy; at the minimum.

TCURiggs

tenor.gif

netty2424

Trying not to overreact; but I could see assault charges coming from that. Never been done in the NFL, but I’d think an attorney could make a case for it.

Beyond dirty.

Season long suspension worthy; at the minimum.
He’ll be suspended, but if they didn’t charge what’s his nuts from A&M for using a helmet as a weapon, this would never be charged criminally.

Eight

He’ll be suspended, but if they didn’t charge what’s his nuts from A&M for using a helmet as a weapon, this would never be charged criminally.

if you want to see what assault looks like on the football field look up turkey jones sacking terry bradshaw.

that hit was bad, that hit was illegal, that hit should draw a heavy fine, but assault charges?

netty2424

if you want to see what assault looks like on the football field look up turkey jones sacking terry bradshaw.

that hit was bad, that hit was illegal, that hit should draw a heavy fine, but assault charges?
Yah that Dalton hit was much worse imo.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Dalton won't be seeing the field for quite a while. That looks like a Big Ol' Concussion, getting smacked in the head then bounced of the concrete-like turf.

A hit like that would knock most sensible people right into TV Commentating.

Oh, and that fool for Wash should be kicked out of football for the rest of the season, in addition to having his hind legs fined off. That was a headhunting hit, nothing more.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Dalton won't be seeing the field for quite a while. That looks like a Big Ol' Concussion, getting smacked in the head then bounced of the concrete-like turf.

A hit like that would knock most sensible people right into TV Commentating.

Oh, and that fool for Wash should be kicked out of football for the rest of the season, in addition to having his hind legs fined off. That was a headhunting hit, nothing more.
How bout a college head coaching gig at his Alma mater?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I didn’t think about it at the time because you're just worried about Andy being ok but not one of those scheissing sorry ass dallas cowboys went after that [ hundin] that hit Andy.

NOT ONE.

What ever happened to standing up for your teammate? I get that Andy is just the backup but he's still your QB and teammate.

How many Frogs are going after someone that does that to Max??