• The KillerFrogs

2020 Dalton Watch

monkeyfishfrog

This is our chance, boys. The turning point. We now have an opportunity in front of us that we didn’t think we would have. We didn’t think we would deserve it.

But maybe... just maybe... they were wrong. Maybe we do deserve it. The opportunity is there. It’s up to use to seize it.

Tank for Trevor.

JugbandFrog

This is our chance, boys. The turning point. We now have an opportunity in front of us that we didn’t think we would have. We didn’t think we would deserve it.

But maybe... just maybe... they were wrong. Maybe we do deserve it. The opportunity is there. It’s up to use to seize it.

Tank for Trevor.

Cowboys are in a good spot to TRADE for that #1. Trade Dak to Jets for the 1. Throw in some bad contracts. Keep their own pick. Draft OL. Rebuild.

monkeyfishfrog

Cowboys are in a good spot to TRADE for that #1. Trade Dak to Jets for the 1. Throw in some bad contracts. Keep their own pick. Draft OL. Rebuild.

I like it, but no one is trading the first overall pick for Dak Prescott. With a guy like Lawrence at number 1, if - and it’s a big if - a team who is set at QB ends up with the first overall pick (Miami, Cincinnati, Houston), they’ll trade it for a haul of draft picks. Like an entire draft worth of picks. Like New Orleans trading for Ricky Williams type of draft picks.

JugbandFrog

I don't know what I did, but somewhere along the way I have obviously pissed off the Football Gods.

I am now relegated to watching the TCU football crap show on Saturdays and then the Cowboys crap show on Sundays.☹
Well, at least you are competing for the yet to be named prize in our Pick ‘Em.

Pharm Frog

The Washington broadcasters are disputing helmet to helmet. Saying it was shoulder to helmet. Tough to have an opinion from the radio.