• The KillerFrogs

DMN: National reaction to TCU’s loss to Oklahoma: Frogs looked ‘awful,’ offense needs improvement

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: National reaction to TCU’s loss to Oklahoma: Frogs looked ‘awful,’ offense needs improvement

By Katherine Griffith

The offensive struggles for the Horned Frogs have become more and more evident each game. One area specifically on offense that needs major improvement is the offensive line.

Week after week, TCU has tried different solutions to combat these struggles, but the bottom line is that the O-line does not communicate. Without the guys up front acting as one, it is hard to gain yards.

Here is some of the national reaction to TCU’s loss:

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...s-loss-to-oklahoma-offense-needs-improvement/

calisuperfrog

Saturday's flagrant exhibition exemplified a team altogether devoid of basic fundamentals

and preparation. Question remains...how could a competent 'Head' coach not come to this

realization and yet fail to take steps to rectify the situation. Complacency is a bold ally.....

GP isn’t making the hard decisions which includes firing some people you call friends. All coaches who stay a long time who aren’t willing to do that suffer the same endings. Bowdin, Paterno, Brown, etc. legends that got set in their ways with fan bases willing to let them stay forever. I’ve always been a supporter of GP - was at the game yesterday. What I see is complacency and lack of fire. He either needs to hang up the Spurs and retire a legend or make huge cuts and hire innovative people. Love my Frogs, but this is the new normal and I hate it. Does he hate losing more than firing a buddy who’s been loyal?

Frogs1983

Watched game on TV. Announcer used the word "undisciplined " at least 3 times I remember describing Frogs during the Game.

This Program had regressed so much the past 3 years, it's scary. Coming from a Fan who witnessed the debacle of the 70'- 90's TCU era.