• The KillerFrogs

Thank you Gary, 20 more years!!!!!

Thank you Coach Patterson, you are a great coach and an even better human being. If you did read fan boards, I am sure it would be a bit frustrating to see some of this crap. These classless fools who talk trash about you are small, pathetic, and entities. They are an embarrassment to the university and to most of us in frog nation. We are grateful for all you have done and are doing. We hope you stay here as our head coach for another 20 years.

bp4tcu

I hope he reads this board and I hope he knows he sucks.

His time is over. Thanks, but [ get out of here ].

netty2424

Thank you Coach Patterson, you are a great coach and an even better human being. If you did read fan boards, I am sure it would be a bit frustrating to see some of this crap. These classless fools who talk trash about you are small, pathetic, and entities. They are an embarrassment to the university and to most of us in frog nation. We are grateful for all you have done and are doing. We hope you stay here as our head coach for another 20 years.
Coach P, can you explain why you punted on 4th and 1, then called timeouts with :37 seconds remaining.

I’m confused. And so was Coach Riley.

Eight

entities?

yesterday i said the fake foreign grad student was steel's worst fake user profile, but i may have to rethink that lack of power ranking

CountryFrog

There are a lot of small and pathetic classless fools in every fan base. Unfortunately sometimes the small pathetic classless fools are also correct about some of the things they say.

Eight

There are a lot of small and pathetic classless fools in every fan base. Unfortunately sometimes the small pathetic classless fools are also correct about some of the things they say.

tenor.gif

TRF51

Miss P, get off the message boards, go and tell Gary how great he is to his face.

froginmn

Good take. I think if you want to improve this team, you have to look at what the problems of this team the last three years have been. We were 11-3 in 2017.

The last two years were firmly issues with QB play, and playcalling to try to hide/fix those deficiencies. We now have a good QB with a bit of experience, so that storm has passed.

This year the OL has been a much bigger part of the problem. There's one obvious coaching change to make. Also, figuring out how to establish someone to act as a true DC is a problem that's been exposed. Need better teaching and organization so young players learn faster.

Also worth noting that we've played only the best teams in the conference through four games. I'm far from convinced that removing GP will do anything other than create a different circus.

Hemingway

I think the reasonable plan of action is for GP to have another 20 years and then hand over the program to one of Anderson’s kids so he can bleep up the program into perpetuity.