• The KillerFrogs

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

Horny4TCU

Democrats will admit that they actually really like Donald Trump before GP wins a natty at TCU. And by that I mean never.
I disagree. We were robbed in 2014. tOSU stole our Natty... Sorry the committee stole our Natty. And in 2010, Auburn stole our Natty. They paid Scam Newton, and didn't deserve to get the invite.

Horny4TCU

scheissing meacham which is why the offense looks like the disorganized cluster scheiss of 2016

you keep talking about making the one change with anderson, but more than one change needs to be made on the offensive side of the ball and changes need to be made on the defensive side of the ball
On the TV, they said Cumbie was calling during the Kstate game. Was that not true at least?

Why would Patterson let Meach call the offense? Didn't keeping KU to 16 offensive yards, solidify why Meach was fired in the first place?

TCU has multiple players on the freak athlete list every year with 2x body weight benches and 3x body weight squats and strength and conditioning is the problem? Are you people the same ones blaming S&C for a rash of injuries a couple years ago?
Our interior lines are manhandled each game by players from other teams who are stronger when it comes to playing football. This isn't bodybuilding or weightlifting. As I pointed out on the other site, sitting on the east side and looking at the players the other teams bring, there is an obvious difference and it appears to be getting worse, not better. I knew before the SMU, yes SMU, game last year just looking at their players it was going to be a game. We should be bigger and stronger than SMU any yet, the opposite was staring me right in the face. The injuries and failure to condition our players on par with the rest of the league have an arrow that points in the same direction so yes, S&C is a problem and I would say it's a significant problem.

Moose Stuff

scheissing meacham which is why the offense looks like the disorganized cluster scheiss of 2016

you keep talking about making the one change with anderson, but more than one change needs to be made on the offensive side of the ball and changes need to be made on the defensive side of the ball

I you really wanted to see how bad our staff is we could fire every last one of them tomorrow and watch maybe like 2-3 of them actually get hired by another P5 program. MAYBE.

jake102

Our OL looks like it's playing at the HS level, and I only feel like this is a bit of an exaggeration. I haven't watched a single game P5 or G5, where there's an OL even close to as bad as ours.

Avila and McMillon were just shocking today. McMillon killed three drives single handedly, one of the worst OL performances I can remember. Oh wait, Myers against Iowa State earlier this year. Speaking of Myers, he totally botched multiple plays. Speaking of Coker, turrible. Storment was decent?!? Lanz was decent?!?

It's insanity how bad they are.

Eight

On the TV, they said Cumbie was calling during the Kstate game. Was that not true at least?

Why would Patterson let Meach call the offense? Didn't keeping KU to 16 offensive yards, solidify why Meach was fired in the first place?

they were wrong on the television and meacham has called plays all year.

why has gary made a number of the staff decisions he has made?

Pharm Frog

Totally, but if he doesn't have the balls to fire Anderson, hire someone to do it. Do something, but Anderson has got to go.

Once we see GP let him go, we know he is in it to win it all. I want him to, just so he can have a Natty next to that nice statue. After the Natty, he can Retire on his laurels and make music like he wants to.

I do not wish to see a 92-year-old head coach on the field for TCU

Moose Stuff

Our OL looks like it's playing at the HS level, and I only feel like this is a bit of an exaggeration. I haven't watched a single game P5 or G5, where there's an OL even close to as bad as ours.

Avila and McMillon were just shocking today. McMillon killed three drives single handedly, one of the worst OL performances I can remember. Oh wait, Myers against Iowa State earlier this year. Speaking of Myers, he totally botched multiple plays. Speaking of Coker, turrible. Storment was decent?!? Lanz was decent?!?

It's insanity how bad they are.

I'm not sure I've ever said anything like this but I don't see any way possible I spend one cent to attend a TCU game next year if he is still our OL coach in 2021.

Eight

Is Meacham a good candidate to take over for Coach P if he retires? I thought a young coach like Meacham would be groomed.

scheiss no

need to start over and consider keeping some parts such as kelly, but otherwise it needs to be a clean start

what part of this staff do you feel is doing a good job right now that would indicate they should remain?