• The KillerFrogs

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

Mean Purple

you’re blaming Sonny? What about Gary’s defense? They are terrible, absolutely terrible on defense. Biggest issues - offensive line, defense, and discipline. At least two of those fall squarely on Gary!
If you think defense is a bigger issuevthan our offense, you have not been watching. Even the abc crew hit on the offensive issues.

TCU is small and teams are bullying our football team with just 3 front men.

This is not MWC our strength and conditioning needs to take a big leap forward next season. This is one big piece of the solution for TCU. Big changes need to happen with TCU's strength and conditioning.

JAB331

Ok, I've calmed down now. We've arguably lost close to two top 25 teams and that was BY FAR the best OU performance this year. However, the OL sucks, and I'm worried that's unfixable b/c CMFGP won't do what's necessary. However, maybe we can still turn the corner and show a strong showing for the rest of the year? I know, maybe wishful thinking, but here's hoping the living legend that is CMFGP can turn the tide and go out on a high note!

I used to feel teams dreaded playing TCU no matter how good they were and how bad we were(which wasn't much). That we had a little mojo or something. Pattersons defense was something of a mystery. For the past 3 years I feel other coaches figured us out and kind of snicker to themselves and lick their chops at getting to play TCU. "Don't worry guys, we play TCU and the same old defense they've run since the 90s and and an offense with an o-line that can't block to save their mothers life. So rest easy this week men."

Mean Purple

Ok, I've calmed down now. We've arguably lost close to two top 25 teams and that was BY FAR the best OU performance this year. However, the OL sucks, and I'm worried that's unfixable b/c CMFGP won't do what's necessary. However, maybe we can still turn the corner and show a strong showing for the rest of the year? I know, maybe wishful thinking, but here's hoping the living legend that is CMFGP can turn the tide and go out on a high note!
The oline is so bad is frightening. And it is coaching. But the play calling is really bad too.

netty2424

Gary’s defense is the reason that was OU’s best performance.

Mean Purple

I used to feel teams dreaded playing TCU no matter how good they were and how bad we were(which wasn't much). That we had a little mojo or something. Pattersons defense was something of a mystery. For the past 3 years I feel other coaches figured us out and kind of snicker to themselves and lick their chops at getting to play TCU. "Don't worry guys, we play TCU and the same old defense they've run since the 90s and and an offense with an o-line that can't block to save their mothers life. So rest easy this week men."
Seems like they dont ball hawk as much any more. They dont swarm to the ball. They lollygag a lot. And they dont have that edge anymore.

Patterson neess to go back to being really hard on them. Rather have performing 3 stars than quiet and soft.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

We had 2 weeks to get ready for this game. 2 weeks. And we were terrible on both sides of the ball. We'll be lucky if we get 3 wins this year.

JAB331

Ah, that's what that smirk was on Riley's face when he was interviewed and they called this game a "chess match".

I see Patterson yelling at his players and all these new coaches calmly talking to their teams and wonder if CGP is a relic of a bygone era. I don't think other teams are stealing our signal, I think they are using statistical analysis to figure out what were going to do, and we're so predictable on both sides of the ball their modeling is just incredibly accurate. Meanwhile, we're making calls based on CGP gut...

TCUWIN

I believe in LHCGP. I don’t believe in his assistants
I’ve lost faith in him. He runs a terrible program. Refuses to hold his coaches accountable for poor coaching, has not improved his time management and his defense is just a big pile of trash. Talented players who look like they are lost and unable to play because of him and his coaches. He should be held responsible for not fixing his assistants.

PO Frog

TCU is small and teams are bullying our football team with just 3 front men.

This is not MWC our strength and conditioning needs to take a big leap forward next season. This is one big piece of the solution for TCU. Big changes need to happen with TCU's strength and conditioning.
You are not allowed to question strength and conditioning of our team according to what people have been telling me for several years on this board. Welcome to the party.

You are not allowed to question strength and conditioning of our team according to what people have been telling me for several years on this board. Welcome to the party.

TCU needs an SEC or Big 10 strength and conditioning coach/staff. That is what TCU needs. Not a S&C coach/staff that has never been in the power conferences. Not from another Big 12 program. Not from the small Pac-12. Not from the ACC. TCU needs an SEC or Big 10 or NFL S&C coach/staff that came from the SEC or Big 10.

It is one solution, one big step forward, for next season to get TCU back the right direction.

Eight

It's an absolute low point for sure. It's time for major changes and ASAP. I fear we're staring down the barrel of a "lose the staff or lose many of the talented young players" type scenario and I have little confidence that we will make the correct decision.

players are a dime a dozen, but staff members who are loyal to tcu, now that is priceless or so we have been told on this board