• The KillerFrogs

We have the players to hang with OU, just not the coaches

Eight

Enough.

The Sonny, Meach Experiment has run it's course. Over the side with them. J.A. couldn't coach a circle jerk. Over the side. I don't know who else is on the Offensive Staff offhand, and I don't really feel like finding out, save that it is evident that they don't know what they're doing and couldn't instruct a buzzard towards a heap of roadkill. Over the side with the lot of them.

This is a disaster. There is no excuse. None. There was two full weeks to prepare, and we get this tampon pizza of a game plan and execution.

Heads must roll. Must.

for those who were excited when meacham was rehired all i want to know is have you seen enough?

have you seen enough bull [ Finebaum ] trick plays? have you see enough of no offensive identity? have you seen enough of a player making a few good plays in a row and then disappear for quarters? have you seen enough of no plays building off others?

there was a damn good reason his offense at kansas his last season was embarrassed by iowa state and gary.

Eight

Fitch was head coach at Dallas Lincoln high school where he had been for three years before coming back to TCU initially as Director of HS relations

gonzales also coached i believe at pacific where he was on the staff of someone from gary's coaching past

agree though with surf's basic point, there is no new ideas and no one who will challenge gary on game plan's etc... and our defense has slowly been sliding since a certain defensive line coach retired

for those who were excited when meacham was rehired all i want to know is have you seen enough?

have you seen enough bull [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] trick plays? have you see enough of no offensive identity? have you seen enough of a player making a few good plays in a row and then disappear for quarters? have you seen enough of no plays building off others?

there was a damn good reason his offense at kansas his last season was embarrassed by iowa state and gary.
Absolutely. The three and outs took me right back to 2016. The double reverse when we can't hold a block long enough for a single reverse has to be on page one of the air raid has run its course but its all I know so I've got to try something handbook. I will say the inside receivers have been better with him coaching them instead of Anderson (not a surprise) so there's that.

Eight

what is truly sad is there is some talent on the offensive side of the ball and the offensive line can do some things, but they don't fit with what meacham wants to do and that adhd play caller needs to be gone as with sonny and anderson

Pharm Frog

Absolutely. The three and outs took me right back to 2016. The double reverse when we can't hold a block long enough for a single reverse has to be on page one of the air raid has run its course but its all I know so I've got to try something handbook. I will say the inside receivers have been better with him coaching them instead of Anderson (not a surprise) so there's that.

triple reverse would have worked