• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

Pharm Frog

I really don’t know, but it’s not my job to know. People are paid very well to make those decisions I just know that we have been on a downward trajectory since the peach bowl, even though our recruiting has gotten better. We are doing less with more. We often look unprepared and/or uninspired. Maybe it’s not Patterson directly, but it’s his team and his hand picked staff. How many years has it been blatantly obvious to pretty much every frog fan that everything Anderson touches trends downward, and yet we see his squads killing the team year after year. That’s on GP. He needs to see that and make a move that’s right for the team, not just his loyalty to his guys..... but he won’t do that

its just time

I agree. I was more referring to your lament that you felt like a trader.

jake102

ezgif-3-0955f390c455.gif

Hahaha Avila and McMillon. Myers wasn't much better but at least made someone miss

Mean Purple

"It was only a few plays they beat us on."

"We're young"

"Loss of db early limited what we could do" (which is bad that one player out can expose that much)

And other post game comments that are not acceptable from on coach making over 5 million a year.

JAB331

I just want to thank CMFGP for bringing us the Rose Bowl, inclusion in the Big 12, and what should have been inclusion in the first CFP. You are truly a TCU legend. More recently, I would like to thank him for the #buttfumble, loss to Kansas, and Cheese-it bowl - the most I've ever laughed during a college football game and apparently our last bowl under CMFGP.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
No pride. On old Patterson teams, the other team might very well win, but his players were flying to the ball and laying the wood until the last whistle. This is just damn near disgusting.